you find out your, now, wife used to be a prostitute before you met her?

But you are so in love with her now. What do you do?

(This is completely hypothetical)

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

What happened in the past, stays in the past.

• 1 decade ago

Now a days, you don't really expect to marry a virgin, but know body wants to marry a tramp that had sex with numerous men for money.

Of course the prostitute knew that. That's why she didn't come clean with her husband before she married him.

I think any man who marries a prostitute is a fool and I don't see how he could ever trust her to tell him the truth after she lied about something this important or trust her not to cheat on him with other men.

• 1 decade ago

you know what if you found out after you married her why are you uptight that was before you met her and now shes fine and you love each other hey if it were turned the other way around and you were a gigalo what would see say? hey i mean it goes both ways and what ever is history and non of your business. period. so i wouldjust assume you are thinking but mostly i would think you would know a person inside out and if you dont' then i would worry cause then there are problems such communnication and ones in love never lie and always be honest to a fault.

• 1 decade ago

IF she is honest with you dont ask !! To-much,about the past,!! and she will probably make a better and more loyal wife !!she knows what she wants and appreciate you ,if you can forget and not let the past eat at your mind ?? don't forget most, Ladies, want, to be whores ,and most whores want to be lady's look at the movie pretty woman and think ? I can tell from experience YOU will be #1 for life !!!

Source(s): EXPERANCE !!
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

we can answer this mathematically and accept the result.

1.How many times she had sex w/ guys before in 1 day

assume 4

2. how many days in 1 year=365 days

3. Multiply 4 to 365

4 x 365 = 1,460

4.It means there were 1,460 different penis or guys she had sex in 1 year

5.living only with 1 guy, do you think she satisfy only 1 penis she will have sex in a year?

• _
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

She made a choice to change her life by falling in love with you & by marrying you. It wouldn't matter much to me, as long as she loves me now as much as I do her (& just to be sure, we would get tested anyway).

Other than that, it's all in the past & it wouldn't matter because we love each other dearly.

• 1 decade ago

Hypothetically of course....you didn't have a life before her? We all have pasts, and that is where they should stay.

• Joe F
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Depends on the guy.I'd be upset that she hid it from me.Yet it is in the past and if she is sorry for it and has changed, then I'd let it go.

• 1 decade ago

To have this kind of background.....then you need to be upfront if the relationship is going somewhere.Better to know beforehand than find out later ....as it will certainly cause friction,anger and resentment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd take a std free hooker over a chick that banged around in college and has herpes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.