promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Good exercise and diet plan to quickly add 3-5 inches onto your arms? (Within 5 months)?

Yes, within 5 months.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

3-5 inches within 5 months....

not possible, sorry to tell you. Progress doesn't come that quickly when it comes to arm size. it's taken me six months to go up two inches (i'm 4% bodyfat with 14 inch arms).

if you really want some ripped arms, you've gotta be willing to stay into bodybuilding for the long haul, not just 5 months of it...

and to answer your questions, bicep curls are the standard for biceps of course, and skullcrushers for triceps. that'll get your arms bigger, but find some deltoid workouts, cause big arms and tiny shoulders looks ugly as hell.

Source(s): looking to get into teen bodybuilding
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

Congradulations! You're doing so good, and becoming so healthy. Have faith that you can continue this journey to the best & healthiest you can be. Hmm ... Plateua's need serious change to get out of. I would guess if no change is made then you would drop another 10 pounds in 4 to 5 months. To return to the healthy 2-3 pound loss will require changes. "Dieting" (Cantelope or grapefruit for max week) within the "Changing Your Life Style" can shock the metabolism to excel past this --- don't do it alone, seek guidance from doctor/ nutritionalist. An exercise change is also needed. I'd start lifting "Heavy Weights" Don't worry unless you're on steriroids or creatin, you won't look like a "She-Man". You may want to get a personal trainer and specify that you want to lift heavy weights. You'll be doing stuff like the boys ... bench press: 50-60 pounds to start (which usually is the bar) by doing 8 reps and 4 set's of the 8 reps. This weight lifting will jump start that metabolism and then you could possibly drop 32 Pounds in 4 months --- 40 pounds in 5 months. Best wishes, you can do anything if you love yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is feasible to lose weight fast but you should be realistic and take on board that if you lose weight rapidly then you will probably put it all back on again just as rapidly. The one thing which clearly delivered for me was wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials in stock, it was reported in Fox News and USA Today. I melted away 25 pounds, it clearly does produce results!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.