Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did you pass the marshmallow test?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

no while my mom was gone i went in the kitchen and took the whole marshmallow bag and ran

• 1 decade ago

I haven't tried it yet, but I know I would pass. Marshmallows don't taste good in my opinion.

• Hahaha i didn't pass the test! Kids are so funny and adorable. I will never pass that test! LOL

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Awww was only gonna give that a quick look but I ended up watchin the whole thing...those kids were SO funny & cute...LOVELY -Thank you :) made me laugh out loud genuinely

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i never even did it

but i did make my sis who was almost 5 at the time

and it was so funny! i mean like she danced around the table, touched it, came to my complaining that i should hurry up, tryed to bribe me to give her the 2nd 1 and so much more

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

omg! That's hysterical! Little kids are so funny. No, I'dd never pass that test. I'd be the kid eating the bottom bits out of it....

• 1 decade ago

Yes but i cheated. I bit a piece from the corner

Source(s): My Brain
  • Bexka
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah, but that's cause i don't like marshmellows. I failed the malteaser test miserably

• 1 decade ago

Sigh, the link won't work for me, but I like the stuff in a jar I can smear all over.

Dallas

• 1 decade ago

marshmallows yes, now try it with a teq shots, now thats a tempt.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.