Christians, are you really so scared that atheists wanna take your god away?

Ok, that's not really my question. I asked a question yesterday about an item in the news: a nurse got suspended for praying (unasked) at a patient's bed. I stated that a praying nurse at my bed would make me feel uncomfortable, because to me it would imply there was something horrible going on that the... show more Ok, that's not really my question. I asked a question yesterday about an item in the news: a nurse got suspended for praying (unasked) at a patient's bed.

I stated that a praying nurse at my bed would make me feel uncomfortable, because to me it would imply there was something horrible going on that the doctor hadn't told me about. I'd wonder why I was dying, when I only came in to have my appendix removed. I wouldn't be offended, I'd be uncomfortable. And scared.

Anyway, a number of answers stated that atheists are trying to take god out of everything, and that it would be horrible if even nurses get punished for simply praying. It's apparently an insult to freedom of religion to not wanna have a nurse scare the hell out of me by praying at my bed.

Sometimes I don't understand the answers I receive, really.

So, to make me understand the answers I got a little better, I wondered. Christians, assuming you're in a hospital to have your appendix removed (with freedom of religion in mind) which would you prefer:
A) A Muslim nurse at your bed, face fully covered in a burka, loudly praying to Allah for your safety
B) A nurse at your bed, with a voodoo-doll
C) A nurse at your bed, telling you right before surgery that she "really, really hopes you'll make it, because there is no heaven"
D) A nurse at your bed, telling you it will all be fine, because with the doctors you're in safe hands.