stretching a leather watch strap?

I have a genuine leather watch strap that is just ever so slightly tight, not by much at all. I wonder if there's anyway of stretching it slightly just for a better fit?

You just have to wear it. I am currently doing the same with a leather wristband that hurts a little. I just wear it when I go out in the evening (once/twice a week). It digs in but it's only for a few hours and it hurts less everytime. The more you wear it and wiggle your wrist the quicker it will stretch out. I guess you could treat it with some leather cream or something but I don't know if that will help.

If you want to speed it up you could probably just push a pencil or something into the whole to make it a bit bigger, so there is more give in the pin. I would personally wait it out though.

in the beginning, you do no longer % to stick to uncomplicated detergents or soaps. you are going to be able to desire to apply saddle cleansing cleansing soap to bathe it, then use a gentle leather-based conditioning oil. This presumes that it rather is rather surely leather-based.

ask wear you brought it from or somewhere trustworthy that sells watchers or a jewellers if their is a way xxx <333