what can I sing, please, need quick responses!?

I have an audition, what song would suit my voice:

this is me singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rRZODheYs

Youtube thumbnail

I know the video doesn't match the sound but it's crappy quality,

I can't sing this song because i did it last time,

I have already done Valerie.

what else can I try?

thanks xx

everyone's saying chasing pavements, I got 7 requests for it, but it's too high :(

Favorite Answer

Something by Rihanna but don't follow the song so closely next time. There's a certain raspiness, and sometimes reverberation, in Amy Winehouse's voice that lets her get away with unintentional space in songs, which your very clean voice doesn't have. Rihanna has a clean voice(I don't know about that nasal thing she does and she can be very lazy with her voice but anyway!) and you should be able to do well with a cover of "Rehab", "Umbrella", and if you have some kick or soul in you, you can try "Take a Bow". Don't have to sing it at her volume though! Sing it quieter if you want but make sure you get the notes, I know you can.

Or.

As the other answerer mentioned, a No Doubt song would be good. Probably easy too.

Good Luck! :)

I liked you voice on youtube, I think you might be good singing 'Chasing Pavements' by Adele.

Good Luck with the Audition ;)

A Marron 5 Song; Chasing Pavements by Adele would sound good. Your a very good singer, good luck in the future.

-Sam

Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - check out the version by Joanna Lee

I rated you 5 stars

Your really good !

I think Lady Ga Ga - Poker Face

would suite you :DD

Good Luck !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ5uCfwK6qw

Youtube thumbnail

you have a nice, full sounding voice...try singing something by ashlee simpson or something by paramore

i liked your voice very much :)) maybe you could try If i were a boy by beyonce ;)))

don't speak by no doubt