Are you embarrassed that the president grovelled before Iran leadership?

Is he just clueless? Doesn't he realize that they consider him weak and shameful? People in the Arab world have no respect for people who beg for forgiveness and they despise anyone who does not have any stamina in a conflict or a negotiation. Now it appears they are really angry and are making new threats on... show more Is he just clueless? Doesn't he realize that they consider him weak and shameful? People in the Arab world have no respect for people who beg for forgiveness and they despise anyone who does not have any stamina in a conflict or a negotiation. Now it appears they are really angry and are making new threats on the TV demanding total submission.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=...

Is Obama opening up a can of worms? Has he embarrassed the USA?
Update: You do realize that Iran gives financial support to Hamas? You do also realize that they want Israel wiped off the map and that they are making the A-bomb? Do you think they really want diplomacy with the USA after 30 years of their hate rhetoric?
Update 2: I am not uninformed. I read about 4-5 hours of news every day about US and world events. I have links to 130 news sources throughout the world. I just want to know why you think the way you think. Personally I feel embarrassed about his hiding his original birth certificate which some believe shows his birth in... show more I am not uninformed. I read about 4-5 hours of news every day about US and world events. I have links to 130 news sources throughout the world. I just want to know why you think the way you think. Personally I feel embarrassed about his hiding his original birth certificate which some believe shows his birth in Kenya, and about his alleged connections with organize criminals in Chicago, and about his publicly responding to a TV pundit, and about his apologetic tone on Arab television.
I want to apologize to the world that he went over there and sounded like a scared kid on Arab television news.
Update 3: Libya and Qaddafi renounced terrorism only after his palace was bombed by US fighters killing his son and only after he witnessed the fall of Saddam Hussein. Only after these events did he extend his hand to the west in cooperation. Iran has not done that.