cmlchica asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What kind of curls are those tube curls from vintage hair do's that lay on top of your head?

You know the ones that start off like a wide tube at the front of your head and get smaller as they go back. There's usually two on top of the head. i've seen some modern people have them like Gwen Stefani. I need the name


do you have any good links on how to do them????

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.