Anyone here still remember Meat Loaf?

Meat Loaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Lights Two Outa Three Aint Bad Bat Out Of Hell etc etc Hit after hit after hit! No one ever talks about him, he is almost never on the radio, but he is a rock GOD!!!! im 17 and i love that man's music!!!!!!!!! he was around like 30 years ago, and no one around my... show more Meat Loaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Lights
Two Outa Three Aint Bad
Bat Out Of Hell
etc etc Hit after hit after hit!

No one ever talks about him, he is almost never on the radio, but he is a rock GOD!!!! im 17 and i love that man's music!!!!!!!!!

he was around like 30 years ago, and no one around my age knows of him other than my few best friends cause i got them into meat loaf, and they LOVE it too!!!

Who here old or young remembers Meat Loaf, the ROCK GOD!!
Update: Wow, im looking for a best answer in here, and i really wana give 10 to everyone who is young and responded that they even know him :P i think the best answer has to go to someone who added details like the ..8th answer i tho.. but we will wait a bit longer and see :)