Bazinga! asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

So the football season is almost over...?

I was just wondering what other sports, if any, do you guys follow when there is no more football?

Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

College basketball leading up to March Madness. Once the madness is over I focus on baseball.

College Basketball... I follow Kentucky and tune into March Madness quite a bit.

I watch the NBA every now and then... my only interest really is for my fantasy team. The players in the NBA just don't seem to care, they're all about themselves.

Hockey. Hockey is my second favorite sport and I love watching the games... the actual games though, I'm not into it for the fights. Go Redwings!

I follow the Detroit Tigers during the MLB season... but it's too long and boring to really keep into it... I'll turn on a game during a warm summer afternoon and kick back in the recliner in hopes of catching some "Z's"...

I think most of us like to follow basketball. I myself am more of a football fan, but it doesn't mean I don't follow the NBA. Some will follow college hoops, or baseball and even hockey, but I will concentrate on the NBA. Especially the closer it gets to the NBA playoffs and NBA finals. The NBA isn't as popular compared to football, but what else is there to really pay attention to? I'm a sports fan in general, with the exception of baseball and hockey, but I want to keep up with the excitement in some way.

• L A

I watch MMA all year long and split time with Football. Spring hits I don't watch but play different sports outside to enjoy the weather. Co-Ed Softball, Volleyball, Flag Football, Paintball and sometimes Soccer.

Basketball Hockey and Baseball

Source(s): abf

College Basketball baby! The NBA as well. I go through withdrawals between mid-June and the beginning of September(NBA ends and the NFL begins). Baseball season is too long and really isn't interesting until September. Love my Cardinals, but they need to shorten the season.

Basketball, Some hockey. Spring training for Baseball!

I love college football,Florida Gators espically as I live near Gainesville and have been watching them most of my life,watching them live in the swamp stadium is a lot of fun too. When the football season is over I like to follow college basketball and the Gators of the SEC I like to check out some of the boxing matches on HBO too..Would love to see a live bout,but never have

Baseball of course! And I'll follow hockey a bit and watch an occasional basketball game.

Well football season ended for me during the divisional rounds of the playoffs. That's where you have an actual day of football, after those days it is all the media hype and others non-important stuff. Mostly I will watch some basketball and a lot of tennis.