how to upload images in google images?

I want to see my images in google images how to upload images in google

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Images cannot be directly uploaded onto Google. Google as a search engine crawls the web in search of content like web pages and images to add to its index. In order to be indexed by Google, the content must be online and crawled by the Google crawler.

There are few Hacks available( Free Of cost) which can attract bots and and spiders to crawl your web...i can explain a bit

. Have every page linked correctly on-site (navigation, HTML-sitemap) so bots can follow these links to discover your pages.

2. Make an XML-sitemap and submit it to Google via webmastertools and to others via robots.txt (sitemap line)

3. Get some decent links from outside to show the bots the way to your site.

user-agent: *

disallow: /siteimages/

disallow: /sitefiles/

This may be right, but as you didn't give the address (URL) of your site, I couldn't say if it makes sense to exclude these folders from crawling or not.

Thanks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Google is a search engine so you can not directly upload your images to Google images as all search engines use web-crawlers (like virtual spiders) to go out and grab a bunch of files (in this case pictures) and organize them on the website (Google). Google may however have a paid advertising/image hosting thing (I'm not sure).

• 1 decade ago

Images cannot be directly uploaded onto Google. Google as a search engine crawls the web in search of content like web pages and images to add to its index. In order to be indexed by Google, the content must be online and crawled by the Google crawler.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

needed online help for it you can get from here as well http://www.iyogi.net.

Tiffany

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You don't. Google images searches the internet for relevant images. If you would like to see your images in the search then build a website, fill it with loads of content, add the appropriate tags and keywords, submit it to search engines (like Google), wait a few weeks to a few months, and maybe you'll be able to find them in there. It's doubtful, though, as you'd have to have very unique content, an absolutely amazing website, or some spectacular HTML skills.

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Google Images has a new feature where you can search by URL or by uploading an image to search.... It is the camera icon in the search box. It is very easy to use, enjoy!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.