Bible quotes to show life after death?

Can anyone give me some Bible quotes to show that there is life after death?

Now there is circular reasoning.

• ?

John 3 16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 5 24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. John 6 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day." Romans 2 7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; Titus 1 2 in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began Jude 1 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life. If they are saved any or all of the above will bring comfort.

Read 1 Corinthians chapter 15

In John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

The above verse speaks a lot about who Jesus really is.

There are a lot more chapters and verses mentioned in the below website along with music, speeches and praise and worship.

http://jesustrinity.blogspot.com

Jesus is God. He is alive forever.

The questions usually asked are:-

1) Did Jesus really exist?

2) Is Jesus God?

3) If Jesus is God, then why did He keep praying to the Father in Heaven? How can the Father and Jesus be one God? Why did Jesus have to suffer on the Cross?

4) What is the Holy Spirit?

5) What is so special about Jesus? Why cant I just view him as an ordinary man or a teacher or a prophet? Why should I see him as God?

It would not be possible to give a short answer to these questions .

I suggest you visit the below website.

After visiting the below website, you would get a lot of answers.

http://jesustrinity.blogspot.com

1.Thomas calls Jesus God in John 20:28 (Note, Thomas addresses Jesus

specifically.)

2. Jesus is God in Heb. 1:8

3. John the apostle states that Jesus was the Word which was God that became

flesh (John 1:1-14)

4. The phrase "Call upon the name of the LORD" (Hebrew, YHWH, i.e., Psalm

116:4) used only of God on the OT, and translated into the Greek in the LXX as

"Call upon the name of the LORD (greek, KURIOS)," applied to Jesus in the NT

(1 Cor. 1:2) Jesus is God in flesh

5. The apostle John says that Jesus was , "...calling God His own Father,

making Himself equal to God," (John 5:18)

6. Jesus said that He and the Father are One (John 10:30), that caused the Pharisees to

claim that Jesus was making Himself out to be God.

7. Jesus knew all things (John 21:17)

8. Jesus knew all men (John 16:30)

9. Jesus is everywhere (Matt. 28:20)

10. Jesus Christ, dwells in you (Col. 1:27)

11. Jesus is the exact representation of the Nature of God (Heb. 1:3)

12. Jesus is eternal (Micah 5:1-2)

13. Jesus gives eternal life (John 10:27-28)

14. Jesus is our only Lord and Master (Jude 4)

15. Jesus is called the Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6)

16. Jesus is called the Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6) and "God" also be called the

Mighty God in Isaiah 10:21

17. Jesus is able to raise Himself from the dead (John 2:19-21)

18. Jesus created all things (Col. 1:16-17), it is God who created all things

by Himself (Isaiah 44:24)

19. Jesus searches the hearts and minds of the people (Rev. 2:23)

20. Jesus is worshiped (Matt. 2:2-11; Matt.14:33; Matt.28:9; John 9:35-38;

Heb. 1:6) Only God can be worshipped (Matt. 4:10) (same Greek word for worship

is used in each place.)

21. In the OT God was seen (Exodus 6:2-3;Exodus 24:9-11; Num. 12:6-9; Acts

7:2), yet no man can see God (Exodus 33:20; John 1:18). It was not the Father

that was seen in the OT (John 6:46). Who, then were they seeing? See John

8:58.

22. Jesus claimed the divine name, "I AM", for Himself in John 8:58 see

Exodus 3:14.

23. Jesus says you must honor him even as you honor the Father (John 5:23).

24. Jesus gives life (John 5:21).

25. Jesus bears witness of Himself (John 8:18;John 14:6).

26. Jesus is the One who will judge you on judgement day (John 5:22-23). Only God can be the judge.

27. Jesus forgives sins (Luke 5:20) (Luke 24:47,Acts 10:43) .Only God can forgive sins.

http://jesustrinity.blogspot.com

1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)

9 However, as it is written:

“No eye has seen,

no ear has heard,

no mind has conceived

what God has prepared for those who love him”—

“Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. He springs up like a flower and withers away; like a fleeting shadow, he does not endure....If a man dies, will he live again” (Job 14:1-2, 14)?

1 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)

14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also.

• mad

please read bible from the beginning to end. every sentence or verse quote the life after death only.

• jen

HEAVENLY FIRSTFRUITS AND EARTHLY FOR NEW HEAVENS AND EARTH

HEAVENLY AND EARTHLY [ Rev.21:1-5 ]: 1Cor.15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority

and power. 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

1Cor.15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised ncorruptible, and we shall be changed. 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

EARTHLY [ Rev.20:1-6,12,13 ]: For new earth, 2Pet.3:13: Isa.26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath

he given to the Son to have life in himself; 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Heb.9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Dan.12:2, Acts 17:31, 24:15, 2Chr.5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom.14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Matt.19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve

tribes of Israel. Eze.37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus

saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves,

O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

HEAVENLY FOR NEW HEAVENS [ Gal.4:26 ], Rev.3:12, Heb.12:22-24, John 6:39.40.44. Mark 13:27, 1Thes.4:15-17, Rev.14:1-6,7.

Source(s): Bible.

Yes, might this be enough for you?: (Luke 16:19)

There was a rich man that dressed in purple and fine linen, who enjoyed luxurious living every day. In front of his gate a beggar named Lazarus was placed, covered with sores, and hungering to be fed crumbs that fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

The beggar died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried, and while suffering tortures in hades, he looked up and from a distance saw Abraham with Lazarus in his bosom. So he called out, Father Abraham, take pity on me and send Lazarus to dip his finger tip in water and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this fire.

But Abraham said, Son, remember that you enjoyed the good things in your lifetime while Lazarus had the bad things; now he is being comforted here but you are suffering anguish. Besides, there is a great chasm fixed between you and us, so that those who want to cross from here to you are unable; neither can they cross from your side to us.

The Bible, the word of God, is very clear about the subject of heaven and hell. In this portion that we have just read, the Lord tells us about two places: Heaven and Hell, the condemnation or the salvation. There is no intermediate place. Purgatory does not exist. Limbo does not exist, where men exist for a while after they have departed from the Earth and then go to heaven; the Bible is very clear about that.

(April 11th 1995)

God gave us a revelation that would change the trajectory of our lives. We had just begun to know about God and His Word. We are seven youth to whom God has given the privilege and great responsibility of sharing this revelation with the world.

Everything started about approximately 10:00 a.m. We were praying and were prepared to go out on a picnic later on that day. Suddenly around 10 am, a very powerful white light shone through one of the windows. When the light appeared, all of us immediately started to speak in tongues and were baptized with the Holy Ghost.

In that moment, all of us were astonished and fascinated with what we saw. That glorious light was illuminating the entire room. The light was much stronger than the light from the sun. In the middle of the light, we saw a host of angels dressed in white. These angels were so beautiful, tall, and very good looking.

In the middle of all those angels we saw something amazing -- the figure of a Man. This image was a special being, a man who was dressed in a very white mantle and robes. His hair was like gold threads. We could not see His face because it was too brilliant. However, we saw a golden belt around His chest, with gold lettering that said: "King of Kings and Lord of Lords ." He was wearing pure gold sandals on His feet, and His beauty was without equal. When we saw the presence of that Man, all of us fell to our knees.

Then we started to hear His voice. It was very special and wonderful; every word drilled into our hearts like a double-edged sword; just like it is written in the word of God (Hebrews 4:12). He spoke to us in very simple but powerful words. We audibly heard Him say to us, "My little children, don't be afraid, I am Jesus of Nazareth, and I have visited you to show you a mystery so you can show and tell to towns, nations, cities, churches, and all places. Where I tell you to go, you will go, and where I tell you not to go, you will not go."

The Holy Bible, the Word of God, says in Joel 2:28 "It shall come to pass after this that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions." These are the times that God is preparing for everyone.

Then something strange happened, a rock appeared in the middle of the room, and the Lord, who was with us, made us get on that rock. The rock was about eight inches above the floor, and a huge hole appeared in the floor. It was a huge, black, terrifying hollow or cavern. Soon, we fell on top of the rock and went down through the hollow in the floor. It was dark and it lead us to the center of the earth.

While we were in that gloomy darkness, we were so scared! We were so afraid that we said to the Lord, "Lord we don't want to go to that place! Don't take us to that place Lord! Take us out of here Lord!" The Lord answered us with a very beautiful and compassionate voice, "This experience is necessary so you can see and tell others."

We were in a horn-shaped tunnel, and we stared to see shadows, demons and figures that moved from one place to another. We kept going deeper and deeper down. In just a matter of seconds, we felt an emptiness and a great fear.

We then arrived at some caverns; at some horrible doors, like a labyrinth. We didn't want to go inside. We noticed a terrible smell and a heat that choked us. Once we entered, we saw terrible things, frightful images. The entire place was engulfed in flames; and in the middle of these flames, there were bodies of thousands of people. They were suffering in great torment. The sight was so horrifying, we didn't want to see what was shown to us.

The place was divided into different sections of torment and suffering. One of the first sections that the Lord allowed us to see was the "Valley of the Cauldrons" as we called it. There were millions of cauldrons. The cauldrons were inlaid at the level of the ground; each of them was burning with lava inside. Inside each one was the soul of a person who had died and gone to hell.

As soon as those souls saw the Lord, they started to shout and screamed, "Lord, have mercy on us! Lord give me a chance to get out of this place! Lord, take me out and I will tell the world that this place is real!" But the Lord didn't even look at them. There were millions of men, women and young people in that place. We also saw homosexuals and drunkards in torment. We saw all of these people shouting in such great torment.

It shocked us to see how their bodies were destroyed. Worms were coming in and out of their empty eye sockets, mouths, and ears; and were penetrating the skin all through their bodies. This fulfills the word of God written in the book of Isaiah 66:24 "They shall go forth; they shall gaze upon the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched; they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind." Also in Mark 9:44,"Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out." We were just horrified at what we were watching. We saw flames about 9 to 12 feet high. Within each flame, there was the soul of a person that has died and went to hell.

The Lord allowed us to see a man who was inside of one of the cauldrons. He was upside down and the flesh on his face was falling in pieces. He remained watching the Lord intently; and then started to shout and call on the name of Jesus. He said, "Lord have mercy! Lord give me a chance! Lord take me out of this place!" But the Lord Jesus didn't want to look at him. Jesus simply turned his back on him. When Jesus did this, the man started to curse and blaspheme the Lord. This man was John Lennon, the member of the satanic music group "The Beatles." John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his life. He said that the Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by everyone. However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!! Christianity hasn't disappeared either.

As we started to walk on the edges of that place, the souls extended their hands to us and begged for mercy. They asked Jesus to take them out of there, but the Lord would never even look at them.

Then we started going through different sections. We came to the most terrible section of hell, where the worse torments happen; the center of hell. The most concentrated forms of torment; such torments that a human being could never express them. The only people here where those who knew Jesus and the Word of God. There were pastors, evangelists, missionaries, and all types of people that had once accepted Jesus and knew the truth; but lived a double life.

There were also backsliders; their suffering was a thousand times worse than any one else. They were shouting and begging the Lord for mercy, but the word of the Lord says in the book of Hebrews 10:26-27, "For if we go on sinning willfully after acquiring the knowledge of the truth, there is no longer left any sacrifice for sins, but some dreadful anticipation of judgment and of a fierce fire that is to devour those who oppose God."

Those souls were there because they preached, fasted, sung and lifted their hands in the church but in the streets and homes they were in adultery, fornication, lying, robbery. We can not lie to God. The Bible says that he to whom much has been given much also will be required. (Luke 12:48)

God then allowed us to see two women that had once been Christian sisters while on the earth, but they didn't live a righteous life before the Lord. One said to the other, "You cursed wretch! It's your fault that I am in this place! You didn't preach to me a holy gospel! And because you didn't tell me about the truth, I am now here in hell!" They would say these things to each other in the midst of the flames, and they hated each other because there is no love, mercy or forgiveness in hell.

There were thousands of souls who had known the Word of God, but their lives weren't clean before the holy presence of the Lord. "You cannot play with God or with the flames of the http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/7_Jovenes/E...