Thyroid..diet...What's the deal here?

Okay. Lets start with stats I suppose. Age: 21 Height : 5'7" Weight : 120lbs Hip to Waist : .39 BMI : 18.8 Here is the dilemma. I run a mile and bike 2-3 miles five times a week. I eat anywhere from 1200 - 1500 calories a day. I drink plenty of water (ad least my 8 fl oz) I take b12 is... show more Okay. Lets start with stats I suppose.

Age: 21
Height : 5'7"
Weight : 120lbs
Hip to Waist : .39
BMI : 18.8

Here is the dilemma.

I run a mile and bike 2-3 miles five times a week.
I eat anywhere from 1200 - 1500 calories a day.
I drink plenty of water (ad least my 8 fl oz)
I take b12 is the morning and afternoon.
I don't drinks soda, beer, or smoke anything.
I don't eat excess salt.
I'm not depressed.

My problem is that despite the fact that I'm eating and average of 1400 calories and working off near to 250, I'm not losing a single pound! My clothes don't fit different either...what's worse is that if I do eat more than 1500 calories I gain!!

So I'm wondering if I might have a thyroid problem of some sort. I have these symptoms:

Cold hands and feet
Low body Temperature
Chronic constipation
Fatigue (without the b12)

So there it all is.

I'm actually considering taking a drop of iodine each day if that might help.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for your time.
Update: I'm well aware of how many actual calories I am eating. I dont eat sweets or candy and I've been studying diets and health since I was 17. Also...I work out for the actual time I say and I work hard. It just seems like the scale wont budge...
Update 2: You know I find it so funny that anybody one here that has a question can get an answer about health problem UNLESS they are already skinny. God knows skinny should never complain or wonder what's wrong. "Get over yourself"? Are we really teenagers here? It's a question...you don't have to... show more You know I find it so funny that anybody one here that has a question can get an answer about health problem UNLESS they are already skinny. God knows skinny should never complain or wonder what's wrong. "Get over yourself"? Are we really teenagers here? It's a question...you don't have to answer. So if you don't believe that I'm well aware of what I eat and hard I work out you can, quite frankly, screw off. What are you even doing answering my question if you don't believe it's worth an answer?? Honesty people. Grow up.

And for the record...skinny people are not 'vain' to still worry about thier wieght...perhaps that is the reason they are the 'skinny' ones to begin with.

Urgh...