What should I do with an AGGRESSIVE DOG and an NEWBORN ON THE WAY??? HELP ME PLEASE!!?

My boyfriend and I moved in with eachother about 2 months before I got pregnant. His two large german sheppard dogs moved in with us. I thought they were pleasant dogs until one day the male dog started to become aggressive towards me. He growls at different scary pitches at me, he shows his teeth, he barks loudly,... show more My boyfriend and I moved in with eachother about 2 months before I got pregnant. His two large german sheppard dogs moved in with us. I thought they were pleasant dogs until one day the male dog started to become aggressive towards me. He growls at different scary pitches at me, he shows his teeth, he barks loudly, or does a combination of them and is usually worse when my boyfriend is around. This behavior can also be spontaneous and in my face. I have been biten by him twice, (not drawing blood) and about two weeks ago he bit my borfriends hand leaving puncture wounds and blood. He can be aggressive with my boyfriend but to bite him like that is unusual. So for 6 months I have been brought to tears weekly in fear for my health and my soon to be babys health. I have seen conselors and have become deeply upset with anxiety in my already hormonal state. I have tried different sorts of training in hopes of less aggressive progress but nothing seems to help for long. I would have rid him a long time ago but my boyfriend cant seem to part with his "baby" or come to terms with ours. I have threathened to leave the house and he doesnt want that either ( he wants the best of all worlds). I have thought about the SPCA or an open field but it seems that no matter which way I turn, someone is going to lose big time. I need advice from the outside world before I lose my mind altogether. Keep in mind that my baby will not be around this dog three months from now. ANY REAL ADVICE IS WELCOME.