What's the most thing you fear about the future?

• Favourite answer

When all the living creature ceases to live on this green earth because of our greed.

• DonnaA

My fears for my future are -

Facing retirement in 4/5 years having worked from 21 yrs and my pension is almost worthless.

Health problems in the future as financially I will have to continue to work after retirement part-time to pay the bills.

Health problems again because the NHS is sooooo very slow in dealing with all but emergency/crisis problems and I can not afford private treatment/private heath insurance.

Have children just finished university burdened with student loans and cannot find full-time employment - I worry about their future as I cannot help.

• There are two things:

1.) Infertility. I can't imagine what some women go through not being able to conceive and wish to. Having a baby in a stable marriage/relationship is something I really want for my future. To me, children make it all worth the while.

2.) Making a bad decision that ultimately ruins my life. A bit melodramatic, I know, but maybe I just watch too much television. I'm hooked on a television show called Snapped. It's about women who inevitably "snap" and land themselves in prison. I'm sure this is something no one wants.

All in all, I don't want to dwell on any of those too much. Self-fulfilling prophecies are no joke..

War

Uncertainty

being a shitty 9-5 job,

working for a 65 year old retirement.

being in a boring marriage and only finding happiness in little hobbies.

and not being able to travel!

LOTS. Probably being alone mainly and a world full of war and hatred. More than there is now if you can believe that.

a lot of things, and i get scared. i can just hope for the best.

i just want a good well rounded happy family, that at least lives in comfortable conditions

Getting in financial difficulty

That I won't be able to see my long-gone relatives and friends in the afterlife.