Is it a relationship if he's married?

Here's my problem. My husband and I got involved with another couple. To make a long story short..my husband and i got divorced and the other couple seperated. me and the other guy feel in love and were seeing each other throughout the whole thing. He has been telling me for 8 months that he is going to get... show more Here's my problem. My husband and I got involved with another couple. To make a long story short..my husband and i got divorced and the other couple seperated. me and the other guy feel in love and were seeing each other throughout the whole thing. He has been telling me for 8 months that he is going to get divorced but they still have not even started it. He has told me that we should do our own thing for a while and he couldn't committe to me. He said it shoudl be enough of a committment that he loves me and he's not going to see anyone else but he couldn't give me any guarantees. He tells me he doesn't want me to see anyone else but he cant give me a relationship.

Anyways, throughout this whole process which has been very difficult especially since we all have kids and shattered our lives, I ended up going home with another man. I'm not sure why I did, I love this guy more than anything and now he is really hurt and mad and told me he's done. Is there anyway that I can fix this? Do I even try? Just need a littel help..please