which us states are larger than England?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Alaska 656,425

Texas 268,601

(France) 211,207

California 163,707

Montana 147,046

New Mexico 121,593

(Poland) 120,725

Arizona 114,006

Nevada 110,567

Colorado 104,100

Oregon 98,386

Wyoming 97,818

Michigan 96, 810

UNITED KINGDOM 93,026

Minnesota 86,943

Utah 84,904

Idaho 83,574

Kansas 82,282

Nebraska 77,358

South Dakota 77,121

Washington 71,303

North Dakota 70,704

Oklahoma 69,903

Missouri 69,709

Florida 65,758

Wisconsin 65,503

Georgia 59,441

Illinois 57,918

Iowa 56,276

New York 54,475

North Carolina 53,821

Arkansas 53,182

Alabama 52,423

Louisiana 51,843

ENGLAND 50,346

Found some Extra

I can only find info that shows the UK not just England on its own.

Daniel above is getting Sq Miles and Sq Kilometers mixed up, Im afraid : )

• 4 years ago

Us States Smaller Than England

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Washington is just a major and all know city and is unquestionably suitable send a vacation or perhaps visit that city. with hotelbye you will learn more. One of the symbols of Washington and the whole America may be the popular White House, the official home of the President of the United States. Your home of each and every leader except George Washington, it had been initially built by James Hoban in 1792, and after being burned down by British makes in 1814 was rebuilt in 1818. While excursions of the interior offering the East, Blue, Green, and Red Rooms; the Ballroom; and the State Dining Room must be reserved well beforehand, every tourist to Washington would want to see this renowned creating, at the least from the outside. Next door to the White House will be the elaborate 1833 Greek Revival Treasury Building and the 1871 Executive Office Building, one of the very impressive old government buildings in Washington.

• 1 decade ago

Most of them are Larger than England

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

The U.S. government does no longer bar study *approximately* international faith. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, the government additionally does no longer mandate such learn. rather, it quite is as much as the guy states, college districts, and, on occasion, guy or woman faculties, to ensure what is going to study to the scholars in this regard. I had a international background instructor who promoted an non-compulsory to instruct approximately international religions in my severe college, yet this did no longer acquire lots help from the district. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, she spent a pair of weeks in the classes to furnish a honest and balanced survey of the numerous significant international religions--their ideals, their rituals, significant activities, etc. truly, all issues considered, it quite is needed have understanding with reference to the international faith, yet there are different, extra significant ideas that human beings could have with a view to get with the help of in life and grow to be sturdy electorate. Civics, background, math, classes that build on analyzing comprehension and writing, technology...heck, i might even throw some economics in there if between the targets of preparation is to coach destiny electorate. as some distance as a results of fact the priorities circulate, non secular preparation should not be skipped over completely, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it may take a lower back seat to those different skills.

• JOHN B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Alaska?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

England is 130,410 sq mi.

Therefore, the US states that are larger are:

Alaska - 663,267 sq mi

Texas - 268,581 sq mi

California - 163,696 sq mi

Montana - 147,042 sq mi

edit: DOH! the person below is right - I've given England's area in sq km, so my answer is wrong. Sorry!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

texas is 3 times bigger than the whole of the uk

• most yeah lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.