How to make your hair grow faster?

What are easy ways if its possible to make my hair grow long. Is there like things at home i can use instead of going out and buying stuff?

stand on ur head? head massages

• Takua3 years agoReport

he's actually right, the blood flow going directly to the head makes hair growth faster. Look it up.

The only thing i can think of is to make sure your hair is super hydrated and healthy. Get a haircut(trim) on a everyone 1 to 2 months depending on how long your hair is. You need to make sure you keep your split ends at bay that way your hair can grow properly. I know you didn't want to buy anything. But you may want to invest in a leave-in conditioner. This will help your hair stay healthy and healthy hair grows faster. Also, though I have never tried it...there is a shampoo called Mane and Tail. It was used for horses but now people use it. My friend used it for a long time and her hair grew really fast. It's really cheap too. If you decide not to buy anything, just make sure you use conditioner. Have a great day!

Source(s): friend, experience
  • Tara

There are stuff out there that FDA don't even approve because they don't have manpower to investigate each one of them, they've not proven, they're billion dollar industry, until someone complains they're very very sick. If you want your hair to grow faster, you are what you eat. Start eating healthy foods, check out pyramid food groups.gov. It takes a lot of patience. There's no fast cure. Many of those pills are just sugar and/or pills that can cause you to start gaining weight. If your hair isn't growing normally, there are reasons why. Supplements, hair dyes, perming, straightening, medications, and too much of everything. Add to that the 7,000 + toxics found in your home, plus pollution found outdoors. The majority of hair problems here, are from women under 30, with damaged hair, hair stopped growing, hair not growing fast enough, hair falling, etc.... trying to be a follower of trend. And those are the same women giving advice here. Go figure!

• Lorien

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aM2zx Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

I don't know about anything from home, but i've been taking these tablets which are a compex for hair, skin and nails and it's naturally based.

I've been using them for a week now and already they've really made a difference, my nails are much stronger and growing faster. Same goes for my hair.

The Nutriway tablets i use contain;

Vitamin C - for the production of collagen and elastin, both of which are major componants of the skin.

L-Cysteine - which promotes the formation of keratin, a major componant of hair skin and nails.

Biotin - helping to improve brittle fingernails.

etc.

All these are great for keeping your hair skin and nails healthy and giving them a proper chance to grow.

I would recommend you try these as i think they work really well.

The only thing that you can really do is drink tons of water, keep it trimmed, and take vitamins.

Don't flat iron it too much, color, or anything that will overprocess it.

Healthy hair grows the fastest.

There's nothing really you can go out && buy that will make it grow.

Just be patient && take care of yourself.

Prenatel vitamins might also be something you could try out.

My friend takes those & she's not pregnant.

Good luck girl.

I hope I helped.

Your hair has a maximum growth rate due to genetics, so your hair can't grow any faster than that. However, you can improve the strength of your hair by eating properly and taking vitamins, and being really gentle with your hair.

The only real way is to get pregnant. Yes, the solution is drastic. The other things you should consider, though, are making sure you get sufficient nutrition and protect the condition of your hair. Growing your hair out means making sure it isn't weak or brittle.

Good luck!

hair doesn,t grow because of shampoo and other stuff you put on it thats just a myth.. hair grows from the nutrition you take in... that's why when some girls diet the wrong way they get severe hair loss.. its the nutrition stuff you eat so yeah u find it at home :)

Source(s): experienced

Hair actually grows faster in the cold so go to somewhere cold.

Eat protein... if your diet isn't healthy, your hair and nails will be brittible and thin. Also, if you give it a small trim (like an inch) it will grow faster and get rid of any split ends:)