Bedtime routine for my 3 month year old?

I'm trying to come up with a bedtime routine for my daughter and I have a few questions, my mom says that babies should have a bath everyday but I remember reading somewhere that you should only bathe your baby 2-3 times a week so their skin doesn't dry out.. so i'm trying to find out the real truth... show more I'm trying to come up with a bedtime routine for my daughter and I have a few questions, my mom says that babies should have a bath everyday but I remember reading somewhere that you should only bathe your baby 2-3 times a week so their skin doesn't dry out.. so i'm trying to find out the real truth behind that. The schedual that I have come up with so far is a bath, then a bottle, then quiet time in the nursery with a cd that i've made and put her to bed drowsy and let her fall asleep on her own. Does this seem like a good routine?

My other question is that my baby uses a pacifier and the only reason I gave it to her is because her doctor said it was good for preventing SIDS.. but my only problem with it is when shes falling into a good sleep her pacifier often falls out and she wants it back so she cries.. is there anything I can do to prevent it from falling out? Or is that just crazy.

LASTLY... How long should I let my baby cry before I go get her while i'm trying to let her fall asleep.. shes been very spoiled and i'm a stay at home mom so whenever she cries i'm used to running to her side but I realize now that she is becoming dependent on me to fall asleep and im just wondering how long should I let her cry?