I have an urge to kill people, whats wrong with me?

i have a lot of problems and i seem to be getting angry and sad a lot. I get urges to stab, shoot and choke people, I do hate them and i think about these things all of the time. I would tell people but i think im gonna end up in a mental hospital or something. I keep trying to find out where i can get a knife to... show more i have a lot of problems and i seem to be getting angry and sad a lot. I get urges to stab, shoot and choke people, I do hate them and i think about these things all of the time.
I would tell people but i think im gonna end up in a mental hospital or something. I keep trying to find out where i can get a knife to stab someone and i don't seem bothered about going to prison or what ever.
I feel like im going to have a mental brake down and hurt a lot of people but then there is a part of me that doesn't care.
can somebody please help me?