Poll : Was I wrong in posting this joke ? sorry about the long post?

Apparently some people cant just take a joke.

Just got a very angry and insulting email from one person who obviously thought the joke was in very bad taste

____________________________________

Joke : Why its better to be a women...is this worthy of a star ?

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.

3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.

4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.

6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.

7. Taxis stop for us.

8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).

11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.

12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.

13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.

14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.

15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.

16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.

18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.

19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.

21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.

22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.

25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.

26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.

28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.

30. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.

_________________________________

And here is the very thought provoking email,so was I wrong in posting in this joke ?

________________________

Your comments on this subject offended me because I myself am a guy. You seem to like adding insult to injury with some of what you say. That was not funny of you to mention the titanic thing. I would never board the damn thing if I knew they'd make me die so someone else could live, that **** is just wrong. And if hypothesticallt speaking I ever were in that position, I would break on through and save my life anyway, no matter what they say. That god-damn Titanic captain should burn in hell for that order he gave.

also, you don't know a f#cking thing on what's it's like to have to do all the work on going up to women, hitting on her, making the sexual success happen. You girls get to just sit back and enjoy it. I don't appreciate your comments on this at all. I am very offended by this. Is that how you'd feel about your own damn son if you ever gave birth to a boy? You gonna treat him the same way?

Going up and hitting on chics to get sex takes WORK, something you women wouldn't know a damn thing about in the dating game.

Email me back if you want,

____________________________

I have obviously left out the name and the email id but hey why cant people realize jokes are on everyone..geezzzzzzz

lol looking at the tone of the email i doubt he was joking it seems more like full blooded fury

lol just blocked him,dont want him trolling my questions

• E-rock

'I myself am a guy' as well.

To the emailer: you are not a 'guy' - you're a wuss. Piss and moan about a joke, then complain about how hard it is for you to talk to women? MAN UP! Maybe it's hard for you to hook up because you're a damn whiner. And, apparently, women can tell that just by looking at your shoes.

I thought it was funny. Some people just can't take a joke. If the emailer is reading this, I am pretty certain that he himself has made some insulting joke. If he makes them, then why can't we? He is being a hypocrite having a go at you about them.

Titanic part was a bit below the belt, but, hey, aren't most jokes that go round?

I actually think that maybe someone is struggling to get a little summin' summin'!!!

He needs to chill, men and woman are different, as everyone is different, it's hard for some women too!!

Hope you just ignored him, or sent him the link to this q!!!

Dont worry the joke is funny even my husband laughed if this person cannot take a joke they should not come on here anymore. You didn't do anything wrong

your post was not offensive. some of it was a little funny. the guy that wrote that seemed to be stuck on getting laid. he sounded like a guy that can't pick up a girl. maybe if he had a sense of humor more girls would be attracted to him and he wouldn't have to waste his time email people telling them how much of a loser he is...

keep posting, i heard some of your list before; didn't find it offensive then and don't now...

I think that A) your original post was funny, and b) your emailer is an idiot. And I don't think I care if I offend him--this is a jokes section, if you're going to get all huffy and bothered over a joke, than crawl back into your hole and leave the rest of us alone.

Source(s): just me...~

I think your jokes were funny.

I think the guy who e-mailed you was playing some weird joke on you.

No, it's not offensive; simply humor.

it's not an offensive joke at all, anyone can tell it's all in fun, i mean i see things like this for both genders and they are all in fun

and from what the way he is writing, he is just another jerk in the way he views the world, and has no reason to be offended at all

i wouldn't worry about it, i loved this joke :) and you were right to block him

• I really don't think the guy should have feel so insulted by reading your joke.

Somebody here said that people here cant take joke and they are pathetic. Well he/she well said. People here often dramatizes over petty matters

That's so very true...

The Titanic one's kinda iffy, but hey!

The rest are true. =D

Some people just get super offended ;x