What are some things you can get in America, but not in the UK?

Hey guys!

I have a friend over in England and she's always sent me little things (British chocolates and such!)

I didn't get around to sending her a birthday gift and I feel horrible! She loves America and coming to visit. So I was looking to surprise her with a little package of things she could only get in the US.

Anyone know of some things you can get in the US, but not in the UK?

• Doshie

Like other people have said Twinkies are something everyone over here has heard of, but find it mega hard to get. Also, Tootsie Rolls. I've only ever found them in this one specialist candy shop, and they are soooo gooood!

Eos lip balm

Lucky Charms cereal.

We used to get it back in the 90's and then they stop exporting it over, so now when people I know go to the states they bring back loads of Lucky Charms for everyone to remind us of our youth. Good times.

Twinkies

Chocolate covered pretzels

Gatorade

Kool-Aid

Tootsie Rolls

Jolly Ranchers (We used to get these but they were discontinued and I loved them!)

Butterfinger Bars

Big Red chewing gum

Lucky Charms cereal (Personally I hated this and was glad they discontinued it but your friend might like it)

those twinky cakes i think they're called. willy wonka chocolate bar, peanut butter M&M (we have plain peanut here but not peanut butter) and a XXXXXXXXXXXL mcdonalds meal :o)

you're a good mate by the way.

• ?

Here in the UK we don't get twinkies.

How about a Krypt kiddie? these are abundant in usa and rare over here, I had a collection but stopped collecting them due to their rarity. x

• flipz pretzels

them wonka bar things

x

Just take me to the cheesecake factory