Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

this is long, but im DESPERATE for help and advice :'(!!!?

okay so. i've been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now lets call her lucy. im a freshman, shes a sophmore. recently she did something that will be with her for the rest of her life, she gave this kid in my grade head and almost had sex with him. oh by the way the only reason she met this kid was because of ME. anyways, so she did this and she hid it from me. it wasnt until my other good friend who also talks to lucy TOLD ME that lucy did this with this boy. if it wasnt for her i would have neverrr known lucy did this because she wasnt going to tell me. she told numerous amounts of people she barely knew, but not me. and i confronted her about it and she got all defensive, she said she doesnt deserve ME and she deserves much better and that im not worth her time and wished me to have 'good ******* life you *****, **** you!' seriously? :( isnt that horrible of her to say shouldnt I be the one whose mad NOT HER!?!?! :( :( :(

Favorite Answer

Hm...

1- It isn't your business who she gives head to.

2- She made it your business by telling the world.

3- She's now officially ruined her Highschool reputation, but high school isn't everything. You'll realize that in a few years.

Maybe she told everyone because she wants them to think she's easy so she'll get popular, but she didn't want you to think that she's easy because she values your opinion of her.

I don't think either of you have reason to be angry at eachother.

You probably first should have asked a question on how to confront someone, because most likely, you did it wrong. Whatever you said made it sound as if you were attacking her, which by human instinct sent her into defense mode.

It's also possible that she was embarrassed and feels guilty because she "betrayed" her friend. She knew you would be upset, but she did it anyway.

But in any case, it's her life. Give her a few days, then either try to talk it out or act like nothing ever happened. I wouldn't dwell on it. It's very possible that she will regret this decision, and when she does she will need you to talk to. Try to get over your own feelings of resentment and be there for her.

• Babe

She is ashamed and that was her way of letting you down as a friend she doesn't feel that she deserves to be your friend any more so by getting mad was her way to save face. That way she doesn't have to explain or say anything about it.It will be up to you if you feel the friendship is worth the headache.

You have a right to be mad...and upset....she doesnt sound like a very nice person...so maybe you should not be her friend any more...she doesnt sound overcome with remorse....maybe talk to her once more...explain how you feel...maybe she didnt tell you cause she was embarassed...cause your one of her good friends?...good luck ..xx :)

this girl CLEARLY has issues, and it's best that you not surround yourself with people like that.

Trust me. Enjoy your high school experience and keep people like her out of your life. she'll only bring you down.

anger maangement ? she sucks ingore her you didnt do anything wrong

She's messed up.

girls are bitches stick to guys.