This is long, but im DESPERATE for help and advice :'(!!!?

okay so. i've been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now lets call her lucy. im a freshman, shes a sophmore. recently she did something that will be with her for the rest of her life, she gave this kid in my grade head and almost had sex with him. oh by the way the only reason she met this kid was... show more okay so. i've been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now lets call her lucy. im a freshman, shes a sophmore. recently she did something that will be with her for the rest of her life, she gave this kid in my grade head and almost had sex with him. oh by the way the only reason she met this kid was because of ME. anyways, so she did this and she hid it from me. it wasnt until my other good friend who also talks to lucy TOLD ME that lucy did this with this boy. if it wasnt for her i would have neverrr known lucy did this because she wasnt going to tell me. she told numerous amounts of people she barely knew, but not me. and i confronted her about it and she got all defensive, she said she doesnt deserve ME and she deserves much better and that im not worth her time and wished me to have 'good ******* life you *****, **** you!' seriously? :( isnt that horrible of her to say shouldnt I be the one whose mad NOT HER!?!?! :( :( :(
8 answers 8