TELEPATHY? HOW DOES IT (IF REAL) CAN TURN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS UPSIDE DOWN?

Rupert Sheldrake was discussing telepathy with Richard Dawkins and Dawkins He said that if it really occurred, it would “turn the laws of physics upside down,” and added, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Q: HOW WOULD TELEPATHY TURN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS UPSIDE DOWN? What does that mean? I... show more Rupert Sheldrake was discussing telepathy with Richard Dawkins and Dawkins He said that if it really occurred, it would “turn the laws of physics upside down,” and added, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

Q: HOW WOULD TELEPATHY TURN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS UPSIDE DOWN?

What does that mean? I also read that another Oxford fellow who is probably even more closed minded than Dawkins saidProfessor Peter Atkins, Fellow and Tutor in Physical Chemisty, Oxford University:

“Although it is politically incorrect to dismiss ideas out of hand, in this case there is absolutely no reason to suppose that telepathy is anything more than a charlatan’s fantasy. If telepathy were a real phenomenon, evolution and natural selection would have developed it into a serious ability. That has not occurred in this case, neither speaker has a reputation for reliability, and it is extraordinary that the BA should consider them worth a platform.

I KNOW TELEPATHY EXISTS SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN SCIENTIFICALLY? HOW WOULD THAT TURN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS UPSIDE DOWN?

P.S. DAWKINS SAID WITHOUT EVIDENCE WE CAN NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS LATER IN THE INTERVIEW, SHELDRAKE PROVIDED EVIDENCE TO DAWKINS WHICH HE SAID I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE SO CLOSED MINDED AND HYPOCRITICAL LIKE DAWKINS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS.