Fellow Christians! Shall we pray for the Nihilists who spew their malicious anti-theistic dung all over this ?

R&S forum? Or shall we learn from these self-proclaimed geniuses more about the nature of evil as they wallow in the dung of their poorly constructed arguments based on false premises? I know I am duti-bound as a Christian to pray for these depraved souls, however, I must admit, I do find some value in reading their lunatic rants for it makes me seek and desire Christ all the more.

WoW!! Talk about throwing dung. You truly know what awful is.HA!!! your total points are 666!!!

Hey, there is a guy on Youtube named Edwardcurrent who would probably thank you for some of your material. Hilarious.

I hope you and Christ are very happy together, you two getting a semi detached or just renting a bedsit?

Yes! Let us pray!

Oh Lord please forgive those smarter than we. They spread their evils such as math and science. We await you to come down from heaven and kill all your children oh gentle one! I desire you Christ. I desired you first when I saw you shirtless hanging on a cross with a bulge only god himself could have created. I worship you with the palm of my hand.

Sure pray for the fundamentalist Christians on this forum...

Religious f*ckers like you are the cause of everything "bad". You tend to f*ck the world over.

Good for you. See? Even we damned souls are helping you to reach the Pearly Gates.

• Mr. E

How are you able to fit so much love and understanding for your fellow man into a single paragraph? You are amazing.

You need a cookie.

You already have whine to go with your rant.

We believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your chonson.