Does being a single parent feel more emotionally trying pending the circumstances of how that it happened?

I think a widow has intense feelings of guilt, sadness, and nostalgia of missing their mate while caring for their children or child wishing they had an extra pair of hands to help out with the diapers and the feeding. I think a fornicator who never established a legal documented married relationship with anybody... show more I think a widow has intense feelings of guilt, sadness, and nostalgia of missing their mate while caring for their children or child wishing they had an extra pair of hands to help out with the diapers and the feeding. I think a fornicator who never established a legal documented married relationship with anybody pending the age either feels anger of being used and dirty or overwhelmed because their school days of having fun and doing homework having turned into rushed days of feeding and consoling a crying baby when they would much rather be out at the mall or going to the movies with their friends. The attention turns from fashion passion to baby mama drama so you turn in that skirt or that basketball jersey for a pair of size 2 shoes. If the parent is divorced regardless of age I think the feeling is a sense of regret that not enough effort was made to be forgiving and make the marriage relationship work effectively. Divorce is basically a break-up between people who are legally documented to live together in the same house as husband and wife so of course money for child support and grievances/emotional damages will be involved whereas if the couple wasn't married it would be all on the mom and there would be no legal pinning for the father because he's not legally bound to the lady by marriage (shared property, income, visitation rights, etcetera). I just think the emotional feelings for a single mother or father on their own pending their focus at a certain point in life (school student or home owner) and how that single & a baby life came about (widowhood, fornication & breakup, divorce) has different impacts on the people involved and go a long way to determining how well the child knew the missing parent (if they ever talked/played together vs. if the parent died or abandoned the family while the child was still an infant). Keep in mind emotions too. A 20 year old woman who is upset because her boyfriend is leaving her would be going though just as much heartbreak likely as an elderly 73 year old woman whose husband is dying (or already died) of cancer in the hospital. The feeling of loss is the same no matter how different the specific circumstances or where the person was in the stream of time in his or her life whether a working mom, a retired widow, or a scared student (whether conception occurred while in junior high, high school, or college).