Hey! NHL Fans! Survey # 2! Please Answer! (About your favourite team)?

1) What is your favourite team? 2) What player is most completing his expectations (Not going high and beyond the call of duty? 3) What player is far exceeding his expectations? 4) What player is most underachieving and is nowhere near exceeding his expectations? 5) What game has been the best game to date for... show more 1) What is your favourite team?
2) What player is most completing his expectations (Not going high and beyond the call of duty?
3) What player is far exceeding his expectations?
4) What player is most underachieving and is nowhere near exceeding his expectations?
5) What game has been the best game to date for your team?
6) What game has been the worst game to date for your team?
7) Do you think your team will...
a) Do better in the second half than the first half
b) Do much better in the second half than the first half
c) Start to drop off a little in the second half
d) Start to drop of considerably in the second half
e) Continue to do as well or as bad as they are now
f) Don't know
8) What three players would you consider untouchables or close to untouchables? (If you HAD to pick three)
9) What three players would you release or trade away? (If you had to pick three) (barring no trade clauses, injuries, overpaid players, etc.)
10) What team would you consider to be your favourite team's biggest rival?

My answers are below...

1) Toronto Maple Leafs
2) Niklas Hagman
3) Mikhail Grabovski or Jonas Frogren
4) Vesa Toskala
5) Probably the 3-2 win over Ottawa back on October 25th or the drumming of atlanta 6-2 on Decembr 22nd.
6) 6-2 Montreal on January 8th or 4-1 Buffalo on January 1st.
7) c
8) Luke Schenn, Mikhail Grabovski, Niklas Hagman
9) Tomas Kaberle, Alexei Ponikarovski, Vesa Toskala
10) Montreal
Update: Sunshine: Thanks. You seem to be an indepth follower of Detroit. Although the idea of being outside was exciting, the Winter Classic for me really didn't come out as well. The game was alright, a little chippy but there wasn't as much intensity (skill intensity except for the first 15 minutes as I would... show more Sunshine: Thanks. You seem to be an indepth follower of Detroit. Although the idea of being outside was exciting, the Winter Classic for me really didn't come out as well. The game was alright, a little chippy but there wasn't as much intensity (skill intensity except for the first 15 minutes as I would liked to have seen. Detroit's game against Pittsburgh was sick! I loved every minute of it.