Hey! NHL Fans! Survey # 2! Please Answer! (About your favourite team)?

1) What is your favourite team?

2) What player is most completing his expectations (Not going high and beyond the call of duty?

3) What player is far exceeding his expectations?

4) What player is most underachieving and is nowhere near exceeding his expectations?

5) What game has been the best game to date for your team?

6) What game has been the worst game to date for your team?

7) Do you think your team will...

a) Do better in the second half than the first half

b) Do much better in the second half than the first half

c) Start to drop off a little in the second half

d) Start to drop of considerably in the second half

e) Continue to do as well or as bad as they are now

f) Don't know

8) What three players would you consider untouchables or close to untouchables? (If you HAD to pick three)

9) What three players would you release or trade away? (If you had to pick three) (barring no trade clauses, injuries, overpaid players, etc.)

10) What team would you consider to be your favourite team's biggest rival?

My answers are below...

1) Toronto Maple Leafs

2) Niklas Hagman

3) Mikhail Grabovski or Jonas Frogren

4) Vesa Toskala

5) Probably the 3-2 win over Ottawa back on October 25th or the drumming of atlanta 6-2 on Decembr 22nd.

6) 6-2 Montreal on January 8th or 4-1 Buffalo on January 1st.

7) c

8) Luke Schenn, Mikhail Grabovski, Niklas Hagman

9) Tomas Kaberle, Alexei Ponikarovski, Vesa Toskala

10) Montreal

Sunshine: Thanks. You seem to be an indepth follower of Detroit. Although the idea of being outside was exciting, the Winter Classic for me really didn't come out as well. The game was alright, a little chippy but there wasn't as much intensity (skill intensity except for the first 15 minutes as I would liked to have seen. Detroit's game against Pittsburgh was sick! I loved every minute of it.

Favorite Answer

1) What is your favourite team?

Detroit Red Wings

Marian Hossa

Pavel Datsyuk

For me, Zetterberg - he's still getting the job done, but considering he's in contract negotiations, I expected more out of him right now and would like to see him score more goals.

November 11th versus Pittsburgh Penguins - I was there live and it was the best live game I've ever been to. For me, it was better than the Winter Classic.

No one game sticks out but it amazes me that we can shut out teams like the Sharks but lose to Nashville who is in 24th place.

7) Do you think your team will...

f) Don't know

I'm hoping better. They're winning, but they need to pick up their defense and get down their GAA.

Datsyuk, Hossa, Zetterberg (even though I think he can improve)

Nobody right now - I think the team has a pretty good chemistry right now.

San Jose because we're only 2 points behind them in the West.

• 1) What is your favorite team?

Philadelphia Flyers

2) What player is most completing his expectations (Not going high and beyond the call of duty)?

I would probably go with Jeff Carter, solely because he's had high expectations since coming into the organization, and now as a Flyer this is the first season so far that he's finally heading towards the expectations set for him.

I would go with Mike Richards. Everyone expected him to be a pretty good captain for his age, and put up decent points, but the job he's doing as a captain is remarkable, he's always been the type of player to lead by play, but recently he's been sticking up for teammates more than ever before, and is playing each situation better than before.

The only person I can really think of is Danny Briere, and that's mainly due to him being injured all but 9 games of the season.

If you mean this season, I would have to go with the 7-1 win against Washington in December. The offense was on fire, Hartnell had a hat trick and Carter added two of his own, along with the other goal scorers, and Niittymaki was a brick wall stopping 48 of 49 Capital shots.

I'd have to say the game vs Chicago, even though we had a few iffy ones in the first 6 games of the season. The only iffy possibility with the game in Chicago is the argument of the Christmas layoff as well as the travel issues surrounding the team before that game.

7) Do you think your team will...

E. We usually have a streak in the second half where we slump off for a bit, but then we pick it back up, so I wouldn't say we'd do a lot better or a lot worse than the first half.

At the moment, Richards, Carter and Coburn. Three young promising players that will hopefully be Flyers for the rest, or most of their careers.

If I had to chose 3, I'd attempt to move Ossi Vaananen, to make room for Luca Sbisa on the blue line, and then I guess Gratton and Powe because I can't think of anyone else to "get rid of" at the moment.

I would go with the Rangers for the history, and the Pens for the recent "Battle of PA" rivalry, and the fact that all Flyers fans hate Crosby because of his whining ways.

1) Detroit Redwings

2) Nick Lidstrom ( Solid d-man brings his game everyday. )

3) Pavel Datsyuk ( Finally showing the rest of the world he is a top 3 player in the NHL. )

4) Chris Osgood ( GAA is up, Save % is down. Last year he showed he could be a #1 goalie this year looks like Conklin will give him a run for that job.)

5) Winter Classic ( The Wings came out slow and got down early. But, they battled back and dominated the 3rd to get the win against the Blackhawks. That was also the second game of a 3 day home and home, in which the Wings won the 1st game. )

6) The season opener against the Leafs ( They raised the banner and looked hungover from winning the cup. )

7) They will continue to do as well as they are now.

8) Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Hossa

9) Lilja, Lebda, Sammelson

10) Chicago Blackhawks (used to be Toronto until the NHL moved them to the Eastern Confrence)

1) Carolina Hurricanes

2) Eric Staal, he's playing well and having a decent statistical year, but everyone is still waiting to see him live up to his superstar, NHL All-Star MVP status.

3) Dennis Seidenberg, I don't think anyone came into this season expecting him to put up points and log over 20 minutes a game.

4) Early in the year, Samsonov was a lock for this, but he's come on as of late. I would say Rod Brind'Amour, a former Selke winner with the leagues current worst +/-.

5) 3-2 over NJ a few days ago, solid performance all game long.

6) Losing to Philadelphia 6-5, after being up 5-1 earlier in the game.

7) A

8) Staal, Ward, Corvo

9) F. Kaberle (already waived but still here), Brookbank, Eaves

10) Florida

1) What is your favourite team? Red Wings

2) What player is most completing his expectations (Not going high and beyond the call of duty? Lidstroms

3) What player is far exceeding his expectations? Datsyuk

4) What player is most underachieving and is nowhere near exceeding his expectations? KRONVALL! Where are the hits, man?

5) What game has been the best game to date for your team? 6-0 win over the Sharks.

6) What game has been the worst game to date for your team? Loss to the Kings, I think.

7) Do you think your team will...

8) What three players would you consider untouchables or close to untouchables? (If you HAD to pick three) Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom

9) What three players would you release or trade away? (If you had to pick three) (barring no trade clauses, injuries, overpaid players, etc.) Hudler, Sammuelsson, Lebda

10) What team would you consider to be your favourite team's biggest rival? San Jose, Anaheim, Chicago

1) Calgary Flames

2) Mike Cammalleri

3) Rene Bourque

4) Eric Nystrom

5) 6 - 4 Win over the Oilers on December 31st

6) 6 - 0 Loss to the Canucks in the first game of the year October 9th.

7) a

8) Jarome Iginla, Dion Phaneuf, Miikka Kiprusoff

9) Craig Conroy, Adrian Aucoin, Eric Nystrom

10) Edmonton Oilers

1. Pittsburgh Penguins

2. Sidney Crosby

3. Alex Gologoski

4. Jordan Staal

5. Game vs Detroit, big time win, should've given them momentum

6. Last night, blew 3-0 lead to a horrible Nashville team to lose 4-3

7. B

8. Crosby, Malkin, Fleury

9. Satan, Gill, Therien (not a player but his coaching has really been bad lately)

10. Philly Flyers!! Battle of PA

1) Chicago Blackhawks 2) Nashville (hometown), Tampa Bay, or Washington 3) Right wing, I'm a righty shot. I have a pretty good shot, but my best feature is my stick-handling ability. 4) 21 5) I would be humble. I'm willing to take a hit, I can kill penalties, and I get a lot of assists. I stick up for my teammates. I can see myself in the nhl digging the puck out of the corner, and throwing it out front for an assist. Then on my next shift deliver a hit to take the puck away, dangle the defense and tuck one on the goalie. 6) 5'10 140 lbs (I'm 15 years old right now) 7) Kinda like a mixture of Patrick Kane because i can stick handle and set people up. But also somebody like Patrick Hornqvist because he isn't a big name in the nhl but he is aggressive, and gets the puck away, and he can give a hit.

1) My favourite team is the Toronto Maple Leafs

2) Justin Pogge

3) Curtis Joseph

4) Brad May

5) Almost winning to the Anaheim Ducks (3-2)

6)The loss to Atlanta in December

7) d

8)Luke Schenn, Niklas Hagman, Jason Blake

9) Blake, Finger, Joseph

10) ethier Montreal or Ottawa

1.Montreal Canadiens

2.Christopher Higgins

3.Josh Gorges

4.Ryan O'Byrne

5.Montreal-3 Florida-1 oct 20 2008 ( just because i was there lol)

6.nov 8 Montreal-1 Boston 6

7.B

8.Carey Price Andrei Markov Matt D'Agostini

9. the only one i can think of is Ryan O'Byrne he will be a really good Dman but the fans dont like him after the empty net lol.

10. its a tie T.O and Boston.