Peyton Manning CHOKES again!!! =D?

Manning has now compiled 22 TD's, 17 interception, and a mediocre mid eighties quarter back rating in 15 career playoff games. In addition, his post-season record has now dropped to 7 and 8. Is anybody else celebrating the demise of this overrated player too? Oh... And for anybody who wants to rave about how... show more Manning has now compiled 22 TD's, 17 interception, and a mediocre mid eighties quarter back rating in 15 career playoff games. In addition, his post-season record has now dropped to 7 and 8. Is anybody else celebrating the demise of this overrated player too?
Oh... And for anybody who wants to rave about how it is a "team game," tell that to Peyton Manning who whined about his offensive line in a post-game interview after a playoff loss to the Steelers a few years back.
Update: To #1 Colts Fan: Yeah... I watched the game. I watch on 3rd and 2 as Peyton failed to pick up a first down because he spent too long standing in the pocket when he KNEW the Chargers were blitzing and eventually got his @ss SACKED!!! In effect to somebody complaining about the officiating, I also happened to notice... show more To #1 Colts Fan: Yeah... I watched the game. I watch on 3rd and 2 as Peyton failed to pick up a first down because he spent too long standing in the pocket when he KNEW the Chargers were blitzing and eventually got his @ss SACKED!!! In effect to somebody complaining about the officiating, I also happened to notice a Colts defender blatantly holding Chris Chambers as well as another Colts defender who nearly ripped Darren Sproles head off by grabbing him by the facemask. So yeah... Officiating? I would be more pissed off at the Colts D if you want to go there.