What happens when you don't top up your antifreeze?

I had my vehicle services the other day and they said I needed anti freeze, brake fluid and wheel alignment. I am going to get my wheel alignment done next week and have been quoted about £30 in Bedfordshire is this a good price? Also I will get some antifreeze on Monday but will my car be ok until then, it was... show more I had my vehicle services the other day and they said I needed anti freeze, brake fluid and wheel alignment. I am going to get my wheel alignment done next week and have been quoted about £30 in Bedfordshire is this a good price?
Also I will get some antifreeze on Monday but will my car be ok until then, it was minus 7 last night and I drove it this morning and it seems fine. What happens to cars when they dont have anti freeze?
(Yes Im a girl but be nice I need all the help I can get)
Update: My car is a little Vauxhall Corsa. And the brake fluid is low because I needed new pads but I've had those done already and the brake fluid just needs topping up. I'll get that done on Monday aswell I think, Im hoping it is easy enough to do as it just needs a top up.
Update 2: Well my car was at minus 7 last night and when I drove it, it didnt need to 'thaw out' it just drove like normal