Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

DVD Ripping/Decrypting Program?

I am looking for a good program that can rip DVD's to my computer with only 1 output file and an option where I can set the size of the output file (around 1 GB). I have used DVD decrypter for a while but most dvd's are 4GB plus and I'm tired of compressing them. Does anyone know of a good program? (Tried DVD shrink, files still too large).

you likely is surely not punished while you're employing them on your man or woman use, and in spite of the fact that in case you distribute them on line or to a pair friends, the likelyhood of you getting caught is low. I had Apollo DVD replica or some thing, yet now I actual have AoA Ripping

• Don M

You need to learn what you can and can;t do with ripping software,

Some offer a one clicck version's but you have to purcjase them to work,'Mactheripper and Handbrake work but require a 2nd softwware ti=o compress and re write to fit on a standard 4,7gb disc,'Take not you do not have controll over the amount these files are compressed, itt is done all automatic. You do not have the capability to decrease the size to suit you b=need without eliminating portions to make it the size you want.

You simply can't make it under 4GB if you backup the full DVD. You can still try in DVD Shrink removing stuff you won't use like foreign languages, setting the quality lower, removing special features, etc.

Does not exist

Power2Go... best one i know of. there is a free version. Copying and Ripping Disks on here are very easy. You can also burn data files and secure them and things like that.

You can use E.M. Free DVD copy. it can let you rip dvd easily, and allow you rip DVD to other popular video formats such as h264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, Mpeg TS, AVI, WMV, and so on.so I can watch dvd movies on portable player like iPod, iPhone etc. conveniently. it can divides dvd into different chapters, I can rip my I favorite ones. it can also copy whole DVD to hard drive. when the movie size greater than 4.7GB, you can use the compress function.

you can get E.M. Free DVD copy form here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22E.M.+DVD+C...