Is Michael Mcintyre (the British comedian) part-Chinese or part-Asian? ?

I think he looks very much like he's mixed Chinese, but apparently (from his Wikipedia entry) his dad is Canadian (what ethnicty?) and his mum part-Hungarian (and part-what-else??)

Bjork said in one interview many years ago that her classmates used to think she looked part-Asian... but I don't even think she looked as mixed as Michael McIntyre does! Strange isn't it??

But he's still a great comedian anyway! I love him :D

Update:

his wiki entry : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McIntyre

"His Canadian father, Ray Cameron, worked as a television writer with Barry Cryer and Kenny Everett on The Kenny Everett Television Show and his part-Hungarian mother, Kati, was a dancer."

Update 2:

"British", like "Canadian", or "Hungarian" is a nationality, not ethnicity. But Canada and Britain, unlike China, are countries which have become almost immigrant-nations in the last century or more, so these 2 countries are very multicultural. Saying you're British or Canadian really doesn't say much about who your ancestors were.

So I guess its anyone's guess what ethnicity his dad is.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I reckon he suffers from French Stewart syndrome, hence you never seem him open his eyes.

Also, I wouldn't trust Sh*ttyPedia, it's about as accurate as a plumber's estimate.

• blair
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Michael Mcintyre Chinese

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Michael Mcintyre (the British comedian) part-Chinese or part-Asian? ?

I think he looks very much like he's mixed Chinese, but apparently (from his Wikipedia entry) his dad is Canadian (what ethnicty?) and his mum part-Hungarian (and part-what-else??)

Bjork said in one interview many years ago that her classmates used to think she looked part-Asian... but I...

Source(s): michael mcintyre british comedian part chinese part asian: https://shortly.im/RQEw2
  • 5 years ago

McIntyre is a Scottish name so I assume his father (although Canadian nationality) will have Scottish ancestory

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Im a massive fan of Michael Mcintyre, and no he's not chineese, His Dad is Canadian, (he said it on loose woman). He's from London, he is Englishh to my knowledge x

Source(s): MICHAEL MCINTYRE FAN <3
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think he looks Chinese.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What's British?

English? Scottish? or Welsh?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with you angel, i hate when people say british.. you cant be all three..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.