Would you put any rappers from this decade in your top 10?

Would you personally put any rappers who came out this decade in your Top Ten Rappers of all time? I would not count anyone who was commercially heard last decade, such as Wayne...or anyone who "peaked" this decade, although they came out last decade.

I really don't have a true "Top Ten," but even without being any type of elitist, I don't think there's anyone from this decade I'd put in a Top 10...maybe 2-3 in a Top 25.

• ©

love it or hate it

i put ludacris and eminem in my top 10.

Honestly, what artists have even came out this decade that are worth mentioning? T.I.? No thanks. Flo Rida, Shawty Lo, Lil Boosie, Hurricane Chris, D4L... no, no, no... No way, nobody from this decade.

Of course I wouldn't pick anyone who peaked in the 80's either. All of those artists were pretty horrible too. Some good artists came out in the 80's but didn't peak there. Majority of my top ten came out in the 90's or at least peaked in the 90's. I don't really have a top ten either though but I can think of some folks that would be on it.

80's a million. Rakim 2. Chuck D 3. KRS-a million 4. massive Daddy Kane 5. LL Cool J ninety's a million. infamous massive 2. Nas 3. Jay Z 4. Ice cube 5. Guru/Rakim tie 00's a million. Ghostface Killah 2. Nas 3. consumer-friendly 4. Jadakiss 5. Jay Z

If u think of jay-z as a rapper who came up in the 90's then there is nobody else who i wuld put in my top ten. Maybe Eminem. If Kanye West releases about three more good rap albums i might consider him. Anyway, Jay-Z is the best rapper ever!!

Yes. I'mma say Blu and Lupe perhaps just outside the 10, probably around 15.

On the other hand, I think this past decade had produced some of the best producers ever.

• Not a chance. Not even close. Best rappers of this decade

Eminem

The Game

Lupe Fiasco

Royce Da 5'9

Fabolous

Talib Kweli

don't even crack the top 25 for me. The two best rappers of this decade are Jadakiss and Ghostface Killah but they started in the 90's. Jada makes my top 25, Ghostface my top 20.

• Cap

I swear reading comprehension isn't taught well enough in schools.

Its quite simple.

DID ANYONE WHO MADE THEIR DEBUT IN THE DECADE BEGINNING 2000 MAKE A CLAIM FOR BEING ONE OF THE BEST TO EVER DO IT?

Kanye is the closest and i wouldn't even put him in my top 10 as a complete MC...As one of the most original/complete hip hop artists. MF doom debut'd in 1999 and he's in the same bracket as kanye.

Based on what i know about J-Live, He released his first album in 2001(Unless there's some obscure bootleg i don't know about) and he's a ridiculously talented MC, He's better lyrically than a large number of my top 10.

I'd put Lupe Fiasco just outside my top 10 though...

Hmm.....probably not. I don't believe rap died in the 2000s but it went downhill. BTNH, Tupac, Snoop, Biggie, Eazy-E etc. are all 90s cats. Theres a few half decent mc's of this decade, but not worthy of top ten.

No. Luda and T.I would be in the top 20 as well as Wayne, but no one from this decade in the "All Time" top 10.

• leVel8

i'm gonna list my top ten and their debut year.

Kweli - 97

Black Thought - 89

Pharoahe Monch - 89 (i think)

Common - 92

Mos Def - 96

MF DOOM - 91 (I think)

Sadat X - 89

Raekwon - 93

Gza - 93

Slug - 93

Hmm.... I guess not, the only ones i'd even think about are: KanYe West, Lupe and Immortal Technique

i wuld hav to say yess

for 2 reasons

1- because atleast T.I. wuld be number 2 and eminem number 1 but they both kinda started in the 90's

2- bcuz ther are guys that are starting right now that i like alot like BKK and Ace Hood, but i'm only 14 so i'm not the best person 4 this question