Sianny asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How do i delete my yahoo answers account?

I want to delete my yahoo answers account but not my whole account for yahoo.please help!!!

• Edd e

You can’t fully delete your Q&A account even if you delete your yahoo account your Q&A will stay in yahoo archive available for searching and browsing. But you can make it invisible with the following steps.

* Blank out your avatar to the grey silhouette.

* Change your nickname or just leave it blank.

* Close any links to your 360, and email.

* Delete your open questions and answers.

* Set your Network and Q&A to private.

* Delete your contacts and fans. To delete fans block then unblock.

Then just leave it. After you've applied the alterations no search will find your Q&A,s. You can then close that yahoo account and open a new one if you want.

To delete your yahoo account clicks this link.

https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user

I'm thinking about closing my Y/A account also. I answered a question honestly and clean, no name calling or anything and it was short. I got a notice that they deleted my answer.

Due to the holidays I have about 135 people here so far and they all said that Y/A is wrong in their choice of deleting that answer. Now 15 of my family members want to know how to cancel this Y/A account also. Their offended at what happen to me.

If you find out how to delete this account please let me know, I'm seriously thinking about it. If I do I'll never use Yahoo for anything ever again. I'll go to MSN as my home page.

You can't, just don't use it, your not forced to participate on YA. Merry Christmas

You can't its part of the yahoo email messanger ect ect account.Sorry

You cant