Sianny asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How do i delete my yahoo answers account?

I want to delete my yahoo answers account but not my whole account for yahoo.please help!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Edd e
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

You can’t fully delete your Q&A account even if you delete your yahoo account your Q&A will stay in yahoo archive available for searching and browsing. But you can make it invisible with the following steps.

* Blank out your avatar to the grey silhouette.

* Change your nickname or just leave it blank.

* Close any links to your 360, and email.

* Delete your open questions and answers.

* Set your Network and Q&A to private.

* Delete your contacts and fans. To delete fans block then unblock.

Then just leave it. After you've applied the alterations no search will find your Q&A,s. You can then close that yahoo account and open a new one if you want.

To delete your yahoo account clicks this link.

https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm thinking about closing my Y/A account also. I answered a question honestly and clean, no name calling or anything and it was short. I got a notice that they deleted my answer.

Due to the holidays I have about 135 people here so far and they all said that Y/A is wrong in their choice of deleting that answer. Now 15 of my family members want to know how to cancel this Y/A account also. Their offended at what happen to me.

If you find out how to delete this account please let me know, I'm seriously thinking about it. If I do I'll never use Yahoo for anything ever again. I'll go to MSN as my home page.

• 1 decade ago

You can't, just don't use it, your not forced to participate on YA. Merry Christmas

• 1 decade ago

You can't its part of the yahoo email messanger ect ect account.Sorry

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You cant

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.