White stuff in my underwear , HELP!?

I keep getting his White stuff in my underwear , every day. I know this is discharge , because I'm in puberic stage (I'm 11) but this has been going on since January! It's going on a year! So I'm asking am I going to get my period soon or what ? Because somedays it will only be a little bit of White stuff , and somedays (like today) it's like a whole mountain of it. HELP! What's going on!

January.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

hey im in my teens that happened to me when i was 11 too

you will probaly get your period soon sso be ready

im pretty sure its nothing critical

its just like discharge like you said

so have pretty much got it covered

the white stuff will be gone soon but

that means youll start having your period

=) hope i helped and good luck!

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to ask this question and you are right it is a normal function of a women's body. The fluid is only one of soooo many amazing changes your body is going through right now. My only wish is that you learn to accept and appreciate all the work your body is doing right now sooner than I did! lol I remember feeling very out of control as though my body were this foreign creature with a mind of it's own. Like I didn't ask for it to start doing all these things! I listed a website that has a few good answers that may be a good start in that it gives you information to make sure the discharge stays normal. I do know quantity can vary. The site talks about the things you really need to watch out for that could be signs of something being out of wack. Hope this helps! Enjoy the ride - it's a wild one!

• 1 decade ago

A certain amount of vaginal discharge (fluid that flows out the vaginal opening) is normal. The vaginal walls and uterine cervix contain glands that produce a small amount of fluid that helps to keep the vagina clean. This normal fluid is usually clear or milky white and does not have an unpleasant odor. The normal vaginal discharge is thicker at specific times of the menstrual cycle (at the time of ovulation), during breastfeeding, or during sexual arousal.

An increase in the amount of vaginal discharge, an abnormal odor or consistency of the fluid, or pain, itching, or burning that accompanies vaginal discharge can all be signs of infection or other more serious disorders.

Source(s): the internets
  • 1 decade ago

hun, this is perfectly natural, don't worry. It's a healthy thing, and you'll have discharge for many many years. The discharge itself has a cycle, from thicker to more watery, which is why sometimes there is more and sometimes less. You can get pantiliners if it is really bothering you-these are like really thin pads that some women use in between periods for heavy discharge. Relax, this is perfectly normal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had discharge for about a year before I got my period. Yes you probably will get it some time soon. If it really is a whole mountain of it, you might have an infection...

• 1 decade ago

In addition to the discharge, does it hurt to urinate? If so, it's time to get checked. You may have a yeast infection but only after your doctor does a vaginal exam will she be able to properly diagnose you.

But these symptoms happen a week before you start your period, so hopefully it's just that and it'll just go away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For me, I got the white stuff for 3 years before my first period, so don't stress. It fluctuates on how much is there, what you describe is completely normal.

Cheers :)

• 1 decade ago

Ask your mom, or a sex ed teacher at your school.

Srry, boy here, dont know much of how the female body works (not that i want to know)

• 1 decade ago

sounds like a yeat infection honey go to the store, get some cream

• 1 decade ago

That is how yogurt is made. You should look into bottling and putting that in the fridge. You could make a couple mill off selling yogurt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.