K asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll : have you ever self harmed YES/NO?

i was just wondering, how many people harm themselves on purpose?

Update:

me: i have in the past but i couldnt now

Update 2:

no, cutting yourself is not ''emo''

many different kinds of people self harm it has nothing to do with the emo clique

40 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Me, I have.

It's so stupid, I was real immature and thought it would make everything better, I was wrong.

Source(s): Don't cut, kids.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

• fadri
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

NO, why might everybody attempt this, i've got the uncanny ability to assume soreness and have savor for myself. once you talk that of this i do no longer do extraordinary issues like injury myself. on the different hand the entire motorbike crashes i've got had could seem as though injury besides the indisputable fact that the advantages out approach the harm and that i did no longer do it on purpose.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO, why would anyone do that, I have the uncanny ability to feel pain and have respect for myself. Because of this I don't do weird things like hurt myself. Then again all the motorcycle crashes I've had may seem like harm but the benefits out way the damage and I didn't do it on purpose.

Source(s): doing 150 on the freeway may sound like a death wish but it makes me feel alive. getting married so I am not aloud to ride like that anymore. Girls! always telling us guys what we can't do, geez.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

Source(s): :l
  • Sarah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes, cutter since the age of 12

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep. from about 11 but only cos lifes a ***** and only wen im REALLY depressed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.