My 4od doesn't work and I get an internet explorer script error when I try to start it. How do you fix this?

Whenever I try to start 4od I get the message: "Internet Explorer script error. An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line 35, Char 9, Error: Automation server can't create object, Code 0, URL file:///C/Program%20Files/Kontiki/4od1/cache/c4_profileTemplate.html" After the error message... show more Whenever I try to start 4od I get the message: "Internet Explorer script error. An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line 35, Char 9, Error: Automation server can't create object, Code 0, URL file:///C/Program%20Files/Kontiki/4od1/c...

After the error message the 4od main window doesn't come up at all, but the icon in the system tray does appear. If I click on this a window similar to the Internet Explorer script error window flashes up for a fraction of a second.