I have had a radiator problem with my car, I have been topping up the antifreeze with water to get me through.?

We have now hit the cold weather and my rad hoses now feel like there is slush inside them. Today was the first day this happened, the car started to over heat, and I got nothing but cold air blowing out of the vents. I had to park the car at a local mall, is there anything I can put into the radiator now to melt... show more We have now hit the cold weather and my rad hoses now feel like there is slush inside them. Today was the first day this happened, the car started to over heat, and I got nothing but cold air blowing out of the vents. I had to park the car at a local mall, is there anything I can put into the radiator now to melt any slush and ice that may be in there in order to drive the car to a garage to get it fixed?.