Why do/did you like G.W. Bush? ?

Name one reason you think Bush did a Good job, feel free to name more if you wish What is your favorite quote from Bush? Name one or two things Bush did that just zinged the left? How can anyone debate the outstanding Job he did at keeping us safe from any attacks? Have you ever noticed when the left... show more Name one reason you think Bush did a Good job, feel free to name more if you wish

What is your favorite quote from Bush?
Name one or two things Bush did that just zinged the left?

How can anyone debate the outstanding Job he did at keeping us safe from any attacks?

Have you ever noticed when the left gets stuck they resort to name calling and tattle tailing?
• "The role of the President is not to follow the path of the latest polls," he told voters. "Whether you agree with me or not, you know where I stand, what I believe and where I'm going to lead. You cannot say that about my opponent." By taking a hard line on divisive issues, he made character--not his record--the issue.

• "My presidency is one that has drawn some fire, whether it be at home or around the world. Unfortunately, if you're doing big things, most of the time you're never going to be around to see them [to fruition], whether it be cultural change or spreading democracy in parts of the world where people just don't believe it can happen. I understand that. I don't expect many short-term historians to write nice things about me."

• “Ronald Reagan did it by keeping things vague: It's Morning in America. Bill Clinton did it by keeping things small, running in peaceful times on school uniforms and V chips. Bush ran big and bold and specific all at the same time, rivaling Reagan in breadth of vision and Clinton in tactical ingenuity. He surpassed both men in winning bigger majorities in Congress and the statehouses. And he did it all while conducting an increasingly unpopular war, with an economy on tiptoes and a public conflicted about many issues but most of all about him.

• “Ordinary Presidents have made mistakes and then sought to redeem themselves by admitting them; when Bush was told by some fellow Republicans that his fate depended on confessing his errors, he blew them off.” And won re-election

Remember when Bush called the press conference but was really on his way to Iraq.