Fixing our 17 year old gay son?

I found out yesterday my son is gay, I walked in on him making out, well I ran out, I was in shock well I came home and talked to him and he knows I love and support him. Well he had me tell him mom and today she spent the whole day finding camps that can "fix" him. She want to send him away to one of... show more I found out yesterday my son is gay, I walked in on him making out, well I ran out, I was in shock well I came home and talked to him and he knows I love and support him. Well he had me tell him mom and today she spent the whole day finding camps that can "fix" him. She want to send him away to one of these places. What do I do?
Update: people I do love him and think that trying to fix him is crazy, my wife his mother wants to fix him.
Update 2: she even wants to keep our youngest son who 13 away from him, cause she doesn't want him to be turned. I was in shock but I wasn't this bad.