When will the world end?

No one knows the day, nor the hour. If you had to guess, when do you think it will end?

Never !

But this AGE will end soon - maybe God is waiting for you to help !

May God bless you as you study His Word

<:)))><

Source(s): King James Bible

I may not know the day or the hour, but I think I know the year...2012. If you read Revelation, it seems to say that there will be a leader who will have many followers, and that the world will be astounded by him, and that he will appear completely harmless, but be a wolf in sheep's clothing, and that he will serve for 42 months. This is the antichrist. He sounds an awful lot like the president we just elected. And 42 months from now is approximately 4 years, which is in 2012. You'll know it's true if he asks us all to accept any kind of a mark on our heads or hands, which the antichrist will also do. Assuming I'm right, my advice to everyone is to get saved now before it is too late, because the end could be nearer than you think. God bless.

.

WHEN will the world end? WHEN will true love be found. When will these hardships end and live be peaceful again?

The "WHEN" questions are asked so much about so many aspects of life.

The "WHEN will the world end?" The Mayan calendar says December 2012. Yet that "ending" is not the "ending of the planet and humans" . . . It's the end of how humans think and behave now.

It's the end of selfish, angry, skeptical and hurtful behaviors.

It's the beginning of clean spirits and souls.

When a person lets go of "mean" way of relating and transitions to being a kind, thoughtful aware person . . .They did not have to literally die to become that new person. They're still very much alive, their just not that former "sour minded" person they used to be.

On the internet type in the words . . ." What will happen in year 2012, spiritual" . . . and more will be found and explained there.

The times we're in now is the "storm before the calm.

Till that time...simply Be and live in the Now.

Look up those concepts and the "end" and how living now will be of increased value and peace.

.

I don't believe that the world will end. That is speculation and not fully possible. If you're asking when the world AS WE KNOW IT is to end, then I'd say in a matter of 50 or less years. Great powers of nations change and flux; new leaders emerge, new diseases pop up and devour and so on. Humans may not officially be on the top of the pyramid by that time as something else may emerge, however, life will continue to go on - whether we are here or not.

Wars will come, people will die and powers will struggle. Are you prepared to do what is necessary to continue your survival?

December 17, 2008 11:56 PM

• I hear people saying the world will end on Dec. 21, 2014

In the year of our Lord 3048.

Frequently Christians don't know that the english translations mis-translated the greek word "eon" as "world".

So if you want to know when the 'age of the gentiles' will end, it will end in 2048, probably in May.

If you're asking about the return of the King of kings and Lord of lords, that will happen at "the last trump", which follows the first six. You can read about it in Rev. 11:15. Again, probably May 2048.

I would say in about.... 20 or so years. Russia will be a revitalized nation and China will be a superpower. The world will be destroyed in a series of localized conflicts that eventually consume one another when one to many people get a hold of WMDs.

God knows the day, the hour & the second. I refuse to guess as it's not in my hands. Only God knows.

• Maggie

I will guess probably a little over a thousand years from now, cause we are very close to the rapture and then we have to have the seven years tribulation, and after that Christ will rule and reign here on earth with his bride for one thousand years. After that he is going to destroy the world by fire.

No one knows the hour or the day.