What do you think of the kid that shot his parents in the head?

A 16 year old kid was caught sneaking out of his house to go buy Halo 3. His parents took the game and locked it in a safe. The kid opened up the safe, took the game, and a hand gun out. He went into his parents room and told them to close their eyes because he had a "surprise." He shot his mother in the head, killing her, and shot his father in the head. Some how his father lived and now the family wants the kid to come back home. What is wrong with people?!

spare the rod, spoil the child. it's the parents fault for letting things get that far out of hand. by the way, what is the punishment for murder?? taking his ipod away for two weeks??

Whoa. Crazy stuff. I guess that's family for you--much too forgiving at times. You got a link??

EDIT: Whoa... Crazy, crazy boy.

Shocking!!

The is shocking!!!! I cant believe he did that, I really dont like bad people. Its so sad.

• it sorta reminds me of kill bill 2 where bill says that he overreacted when he shot beatrix in the head....and shes like, " you overreacted?"

lol

what a dumb@ss, yea i'd be sending him to bedlam

Wow. That is so horrible... where did this happen and when?

omg no are u serious!!?? id lock him up forever

thats terrible..were did you hear this?