Does this sound like a fair view of Muslim countries? ?

I like to think of myself as a non-racist, open minded person. But I've noticed some worrying things about Muslim countries and Muslims in Europe recently: In England, Muslims threatened to boycott the popular chips company Walkers (Lays in the USA) because their products contained traces of alcohol,... show more I like to think of myself as a non-racist, open minded person. But I've noticed some worrying things about Muslim countries and Muslims in Europe recently:

In England, Muslims threatened to boycott the popular chips company Walkers (Lays in the USA) because their products contained traces of alcohol, something Muslims cant consume. That's fine if they cant consume alcohol... but... boycott an entire company just because it doesn't satisfy them? The answer is to NOT EAT them instead of boycott them and ruin it for everyone else. Luckily their threats were empty and no changes were made.

In Denmark, some (really really funny) cartoons were drawn depicting the prophet Mohammed. Muslims in Europe were in uproar, threatening the cartoonists and European society as a whole (photos can be seen of Muslims carrying signs such as "freedom go to hell" and "get ready for the REAL holocaust").

I know not all Muslims are terrorists and that they are peaceful people, but consider this: several million Jews were wiped out during the holocaust. Did the Jews ever go around blowing things up? No. They suffered silently for centuries until the present day, persecuted for their beliefs. Never did they directly claim revenge.
The Muslims... a much more different story. I don' think Islam is a hateful religion, but it strikes me as a very intolerant and angry one. People in Muslim contries are still stoned and punished for crimes such as adultery.

A Dutchman, Theo Van Gogh, was killed in his home country for criticising Islam. He criticised all relgiions, yet a young Muslim killed him for his views of Islam.

I have heard Muslims talk to each other and they all agree thet their religion is "the true religion" and make fun of Christians.

Some of them want the Sharia Law imposed in England.

A lot of thius sounds negative, because, well, I couldn't think of anything positive to say.
Update: I'm not discussing all faiths, just Islam.
That isn't right to say they will all break away form their religion, because their families impose it on them at a young age.
They boycotted it by campaigning against it. If I don't eat Heinz Ketchup, am I boycotting it or just not eating it?
Update 2: Ibrahim I clarifies another point: a lot of Muslims show signs of wanting to control the world.
There were only tiny traces of alcohol in the Lays, not large amounts.
I wouldn't care if someone drew Jesus in a cartoon and made fun of him because I believe in freedom of speech and expression.
Update 3: Thankyou Atchria for claering my mind a bit. I suppose I was being a bit ignorant. Thanks.
Update 4: Thankyou Atchria for claering my mind a bit. I suppose I was being a bit ignorant. Thanks.