Got fooled by a Physic; lost money and emotionally worn out?

I just broke up with my long time relationship. Right after that my emotional stress took my job, I couldn't keep up with it. I was so mentally stressed out. My relationship with my boyfriend was so rocky. I was in emotional roller coaster every single day. We finally broke up a couple of month ago when he told... show more I just broke up with my long time relationship. Right after that my emotional stress took my job, I couldn't keep up with it. I was so mentally stressed out. My relationship with my boyfriend was so rocky. I was in emotional roller coaster every single day. We finally broke up a couple of month ago when he told me that he is going to marry someone in his country. He totally hide me about his other relationship in his back home. I felt after 2 and half years I lived on a big lie and abusive relationship. I was mentally broke down and seeking peace every where in this earth.

One day I was surfing on line and found a Physic there and the ad was about free call and free advice. I put myself on that taped the word "Free". I called her about midnight and the Physic lady named Georgia picked up the phone. Her voice was so soothing to me, she sense from my voice that I am in mentally stress. She kept talking about me and my boyfriend that we are soul mate . He loves me i should not give up on him . She promised me that no matter what she will do something to return him back. She also keep seeing some negative effect and a sprite with me. So , she wanted to perform some ceremony for that.

First , she ask me her fee $290 and I have to give her right way by western union. I transfer that amount via online to her. Then next day she ask me about $700 right way because she is sending me a prism and it 's for deposit. I have to hold the prism for 3 days and then return it to her. When she get the prism back , she will return my $700. Again from my saving I send her another $700 via western union.

After that, she requested me to send her 3 gold coin to get rid off the sprit on me. It have to be 100% pure gold. She put me such a pressure on me and scaring me about future bad effect on me. I was obviously under control by my emotional mental situation. i totally lost my brain. I used my last option my credit card and borrow rest from my friend, family to purchase 3 swiss gold coin which cost me about $2700 dollars. She want me to put those coin in a shoe box along with my picture, a piece of hair and my cloth and send to her in california , west hollywood address.

She wasn't done with me yet, she was keep asking me to send her another $2700 for perform a important ceremony to make my boy friend and me together. I ask her is that any black magic or something bad. I won't do that , she said no we don't do that. She mention that she work with church and perform some ceremony for take off all kind of spell , sprit from me. She was keep pushing me for another $2700 dollars. I said I don't have anything left but she won't give up on me. Keep calling me and making me mentally stressed about my boyfriend. Finally I took my last effort my jewellary to the store and borrowed about $1600. I send that to her via western union.

Right after that my boyfriend left me to marry another woman. When I told her about my boyfriend, she stopped answering my call. It's almost a month now I lost everything. Relation, job, money and mentally worn out.

I know talking to a Physic is not a good idea but I wish I was under my control. I know time will heal everything but I just want the advice about this mind and heart less Physic. What should I do about her. She also have a website and more people might get fool like me. I am also worried about my picture , hair, cloth. She knows my address too. Please, Advice!! I am already at the last step in my life ... Please me by giving a advice