Ladies; Why do you get offended if a guy gawks at your figure?

If you look at women's fashions, the average woman is trying hard to draw lots of attention to your bosom, and yet if some guy gives into the temptation and stares, so many of you get all upset. Shouldn't you be complimented that some guy finds you attractive? Isn't staring a sign of attraction? I... show more If you look at women's fashions, the average woman is trying hard to draw lots of attention to your bosom, and yet if some guy gives into the temptation and stares, so many of you get all upset. Shouldn't you be complimented that some guy finds you attractive? Isn't staring a sign of attraction? I agree guys should be subtle about it, but wouldn't you be disappointed if you didn't attract some direct attention in the form of looks? I mean you like it if they like your outfit, but not the woman inside? Have you considered this? Am I out of line in asking?