Need help with spanish before tomorrow?

As I was editing my project, I had to add a couple of things, and I had a couple of questions about how to say a few phrases, and I also found few grammar issues. Help please? The project is due tomorrow. Thank you. Translation: 1) How do you say business developer? 2) How do you say "to work as"... show more As I was editing my project, I had to add a couple of things, and I had a couple of questions about how to say a few phrases, and I also found few grammar issues. Help please? The project is due tomorrow. Thank you.

Translation:
1) How do you say business developer?
2) How do you say "to work as" like to work as a manager, ... a banker, etc.?
3) How do you say "it is humid (humedo)?"
4) How do they say "high heels?"
5) How do you say homemaker/stay-at-home mom/dad?
6) How do you say "to be a victim of identity theft" or "to get your identity stolen?"
7) Does doctorado (doctorate?) mean the same as PhD? If it doesn't, how would you say it?

Grammar
1) Clarify when to use solo or solo(with accent)?
2) when you say "no le gusta _____(y, o) ______" would you use "or" or "and." Or does it matter?
3) Is this correct?
A ella le gustan sus perros y su gato.
Or
A ella le gustan sus perros y le gusta su gato.
gustan is conjugated for perros (plural), but not for gato (singular) so do you have to conjugate it again or is it ok to only conjugate the verb one time.
Update: On part 3 of the grammar,
does it work the other way too?
A ella le gusta su gato y sus perros.

And it would work with infinitives too, right?
A ella le gustan sus perros y pasearlos.

you guys
are
amazing.