I have 2 questions involving WoW.?

Free Trial and downloading patch 2.4.0

Question 1: I borrowed the WoW (first one) discs from my friend. I do not have an account... but i still downloaded all of them. If i create a free trial account can i log in from the actual WoW client and do not have to use the free trial client?

Question 2: i installed WoW to 100%.... it took me out of the news page and said "downloading WoW-2.4.0-enUS-patch.exe"...

Is that the only patch i will have to download to play?

1. Short answer, yes. Though the free trial account if they haven't changed it limits some things you can do in the game.

2. No there are more patches you will have to download, all the way up to 3.0.3

you're able to visit the scientific expert incredibly. and in case you do lose a newborn, it doesnt make it any extra straightforward to get pregnant, even though it doesnt impact the probabilities of a helpful being pregnant the two.