What are the reasons for MySpace account suspensions? ?

I was warned that spending too much time on MySpace will result in a suspended account? I was wondering if any of you can confirm this? I'm curious if you have heard of any reasons for suspending MySpace accounts?

yes,you can have your account deleted or suspended.basically for violating the terms of service....reasons i know of are "app abuse" violating terms on the apps,such as sending porn type pics etc,posting pics in your photos that are "reported"...i heard that if you get "blocked" by people so many times,they will delete your account.harrasment...underage stuff.a wide variety of things - which i doubt you'd have to worry about,and those absolutely do not include how much time is spent on there.

Source(s): xoxoxo

Your account became suspended because of the fact of your violations. And the suspension is everlasting. because of the fact of this the account is already closed. you are able to no longer use it back - ever. you are able to open yet another Yahoo solutions account, yet i've got self assurance you will would desire to apply yet another email handle as a fashion to achieve this. you are able to no longer replace your identity call or handle, and in case you shut it, you will additionally lose all different money owed linked with it.

• Toots

In a word, no. No such thing. Did you get one of those e-mails about suspension for either too much time or not enough? It's a phishing e-mail. If it were true, my daughter would have been kicked off a BUNCH!

Copyright infringement, any kind of harassment, violating the Terms of Service...

I've never heard of suspension for inactivity.

Good luck!

It isn't something I have explored, but posting pornography would be a reason, but I can't imagine them suspending you for visiting there too often. I imagine they will want to have you spend your time there.

seems to me like they sent u a false warning. u know, one of those things where they get u to open up the e-mail just to sell u something. be glad