wireless internet on home pc?

I'm looking at building my own computer, but we already have one in the house, and only one cable port at the back of our dsl modem. So how would I get wireless on a home pc so that wouldn't be a problem. (Yes, i do have wireless in my house.)

buy a wireless adapter

If you already have a router just install a wireless card in your build they are cheap and work fine

Source(s): The Tech

Its immediately achieveable to share archives around the community you have set up, besides the shown fact which you will could desire to permit report sharing on persons which you desire. Say, case in point, you have a folder called c:/music that has all your MP3s in, and you opt to share that and all sub directories obtainable to all desktops. Navigate to the c:/ itemizing, and good click the music folder. decrease than the sharing tab, enable report sharing. you additionally can verify regardless of if to permit all shoppers to alter archives (meaning they have finished get right of entry to to the directories, consisting of deleting and including archives). as quickly as that's executed they'll discover the itemizing listed as something like "music on dad's laptop" interior the community places.

you buy a wireless adapter for it

what the others said yeaa

get a router/hub