Christians: Matthew refers to a prophecy that Jesus would be a Nazarene, where did the prophecy come from?

Matthew 2:23 - "And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene." Matthew claims that Jesus fulfilled this prophecy, but the prophecy itself isn't in the Bible. How do those that believe the Bible is the ONLY source for... show more Matthew 2:23 - "And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene."

Matthew claims that Jesus fulfilled this prophecy, but the prophecy itself isn't in the Bible. How do those that believe the Bible is the ONLY source for the word of God reconcile this, since Matthew was obviously referring to the words of people HE considered to be prophets, yet those words aren't found in the Bible. Was Matthew wrong, or is it possible there are other documents out there that were also inspired of God?

NOTE: Some may try to point to OT prophecies about the Nazirites, but those don't count, sorry. Nazirites and Nazarenes are completely different types of people. This prophecy refers to Nazarenes, not Nazirites.
Update: Blessed Cheese Maker, I would love to see your source for that assertion. The earliest non-Biblical reference to Nazareth (that I'm aware of) is dated around 150 A.D., but that doesn't mean that's when Nazareth was "established." There is NO evidence of when Nazareth was... show more Blessed Cheese Maker,

I would love to see your source for that assertion. The earliest non-Biblical reference to Nazareth (that I'm aware of) is dated around 150 A.D., but that doesn't mean that's when Nazareth was "established." There is NO evidence of when Nazareth was "established".
Update 2: Some good answers so far. I actually asked this question a few months ago and got terrible answers. Thanks so far.
Update 3: Coffee, you're confusing Nazarene with Nazirite.
Update 4: Grey Tower, no, they can't BOTH be right. But one of them could be. ;-)