Nipsy's 200th Question! After the 2010 Olympics should the NHL stop breaking for the Olympics (read on)?

Do you think the games would have more meaning AGAIN?(yes I liked it when NON-Pros played, you youngens might not have any recollection of it... but games were much more exciting without the PRO's) I am all for AHLers, OHLers, NCAAers, etc........ Would you be in favor of it? Do you think owners will vote... show more Do you think the games would have more meaning AGAIN?(yes I liked it when NON-Pros played, you youngens might not have any recollection of it... but games were much more exciting without the PRO's)

I am all for AHLers, OHLers, NCAAers, etc........ Would you be in favor of it?

Do you think owners will vote to stop breaking for the Olympics? It is a risk for them, if say Crosby or Ovie went out with an injury playing in the Olympics .... how many will get hurt and affect their NHL teams stretch run next winter?

If your answer is NO they should stop the NHL still, WHY?... Do you watch the World Jrs? Arent they exciting and have a lot of meaning with younger guys representing their countries?

Anyways... discuss????
Update: Sharksnu... So the Miracle on Ice had no meaning?
Update 2: Sharksnu... supposing Joe Thornton goes down for the rest of the NHL season and the playoffs while playing in the Olympics! Wouldnt that just kill the Sharks...............Oh never mind, it wont matter, Joe never shows up for the Stanley Cup Playoffs anyways!